Chapter 23

After 3 hours, I wake up by Louis phone ring, I see that poul how calling,'louis, your phone' I say , he pick the phone up and answer it,  he hung up faster,' we late' he yell, I jump from the bed, run to my wardrobe and change into (http://www.polyvore.com/chapter_23/set?id=86819664 ), without makeup with a messy hair, me and Louis walk faster to his drive faster to the airport, me and Louis pull the bags with us to inside the airport, all of the lads and poul there,' you late again Tomlinson' poul say with a angry accent ,'sorry, again' he say with a playful voice, I walk to the lads to say hi, they hug me, we sit on the waiting hall, Louis and harry bring coffee for all of us, Louis walk and sit next to me, he warps his arm around me and use the other one to drink his coffee.

'One Direction, your plain ready to fly' the woman say, Louis hold my hand and follow the woman and the lads, poul walk after us, we walk up to the plain, I feel nervous, Louis look at me and smile, 'happy journey' she say and walk to the front of the plain, me and Louis set next to harry chair, I hold his hand tightly, he look at me,' ready?' he say with a smile, I nod, he pull me to his lap, I drag my face on his neck, he laugh at me, I kick his chest playful,' ok, close your eyes and try to sleep again' he say,

Louis kiss my forehead, he lay the seat like the bed, he lay me next to him, closer to each other, 'I love you' I say,' I love you too' he say, we have our goon night kiss, we fall in sleep ,I think in the same time.

Harry P.O.v:

I wake up before we arrive maybe in some hours, I  sit on the seat rubbing my eyes, all how around me still sleeping, on my side Louis and lulu seat, they so adorable together, she sleep on his lap, his chin on her head, they so cute, I pick up my phone and take some photo for them, I uploaded one of them on the twitter "@lulu_w and @louis_tomlinson, please get married faster'', I tweet this, I know that Louis will kill me but I love it,' morning styles' niall say,' morning nialler' I say,' what you do here?',' come and see', niall walk and sit by my side, 'oh, they so cute together' he say,' yes, I know , I tweet it too' I say,' but you know, Louis will kill you',' I know, he'll love it too' I say, niall back to his seat to sleep again, I sit there watching Louis and lulu sleeping, thinking how Louis lucky to have lulu, she's really pretty, nice girl, I think.., I have to stop thinking about that, she's my best friend girlfriend, they in love and she just a friend to me.

Back For Me:

I wake up to find myself on Louis lap, it's really long time, I look at Louis and kiss his cheek,  I'm in love with the sleeping Louis face, 'lulu, are you wake?' I hear harry say, I set and look at hazz,'yes hazza, morning' I say, I cove Louis and kiss his cheek, I walk to hazza seat to sit with him and talk,' what you do?' I ask, he smile,' I were watching you and Louis sleeping, you so cute when you sleeping' he say,'oh really?' I say with a shyly smile,' I take a photos for all of you while you sleeping, zany have the funny sleep ever' he say, I laugh,' show me it' I say, he give me his phone, I start to see the photos, 'oh, did you know that this my first time to see me and Louis sleeping?',' really, but you both really nice' he say,'thancks hazza' I say, I send the photo to my phone, I use it as a background, I smile at my phone.

I walk back to my seat, I set next to Louis,' Be ready after 30 minute' the woman say, 'Louis, Lou, babe, wake up' I say softly, I kiss his cheek, 'Louis ,wake up' I say, he open his eyes, and smile, he pull me on top of him,' look what harry do?' I say and show him my phone background,' we so cute when we sleep' he say with a sleepy voice, I nod with a big smile, he set and hug me, he kiss my neck, we wear our clothes and do everything.

Louis hold my hand,' I'm here' he say, he mean to not feel afraid,' don't be mad, but I don't want to walk into the airport, I'll wait on the car' I say, he look at me,' why babe?',' it's better for me','ok' he say, I kiss his lips,' I love you' he say, he call poul and ask him to walk with me to the car,' cover your neck ok, and I love you too' I say, he smile at me,  we walk from a long dark way to the cars, I can hear the fans voice from here,' in the car and close the door, we'll be here after some minute' poul say, he close the door and walk away, I sit on the car waiting for Louis.

After a 20 minute, I see the lad's walk to me, Louis open the door, 'you here' he say with a smile, I nod, he in and close the door, he move so close to me, I kiss his lips, Louis and I drive to the hotel in NYC, we all arrive in the same time, we walk into the hotel, 'sit here doll, I'll ring the key and back to you' he say, I nod with a smile, he walk to the counter ,'how you feel now?' I turn to face niall,' good' I say with a smile,' it's your first time here?','yes','it's will be amazing, NYC fabulous special at night',' I would like to see it',' you'll' he say, 'lulu, let's go' Louis say, 'see you nialler' I say and walk with Louis to the elevator .

Louis and I walk into the elevator, the elevator door close, Louis look at me with a dirty look, he push me up on the elevator wall, he start to kissing me on my face and my neck,'louis, waiiiit' I moan a little,' I cant wait any more' he say, ' babe, hold it, we about to arrive to the room','no' , the elevator door open, Louis step back and pull the bags, I walk to our Suite, we walk in, it's a really big one,  Louis place the bags on the ground, I take my jacket and my shoes off, Louis do the same too, I lay on the bed and close my eyes, Louis lay on top off me, he give me a mini heart attach,' I'm really hungry' he say, I place my hand on my stomach.

Louis get up from me and pick up the phone and ask for some food for us,  I change into some thing lazy, I do my hear on messy bun,  Louis attach my neck with light kisses, I throw my head back on his shoulder and let him drive me crazy, we lay on the bed and start to make out, we cut by the door, 'Room Service' the man say, I laugh, Louis get up and ring the food in, we eat and clean, 'we'll go out tonight, there's a great night club on NYC, you'll love it' he say, I nod, 'I wanna sleep' I say, 'ok , I'll go and set with the lads ok' Louis say, I nod , he kiss my lips and go, I fall in sleep faster after Louis leave.