Chapter 37

BACK FOR ME:

At the next morning, I wake up to find Louis and me, still on the couch, with the same clothes, his arms around my waist, I kiss his chest, then I remember that Louis will leave for a tour for the next 2 weeks, I have a tears on my eyes, I move up to his face to kiss his lips, he wake up, smiling at me, 'Morning' I say, and give Louis light kiss on the cheek, 'Morning love' Louis say with his morning voice, I lay back on him, 'umm, how you feel, you slept here,  I don't want to wake you up, so we slept here' Louis say while he playing with my hair, 'I love it, it's ok' I say, he kiss my head.

After the shower and the breakfast, me and Louis sit on the bed room, tidy his suitcase, I hold my tears as harder as I can, I don't want him to go, just I cant stay without Louis, we can't do anything without each other, I walk to the bathroom, wash my face to not cry, 'Lulu, love are you ok?' ,'yes, babe' I say and walk out, walk faster to Louis and hug him, 'Doll, are you ok?, what's wrong love?' Louis say while he hug me, I place my face on his chest and start to cry, 'Ohh, babe, I tell you to come with me, but you say no' ,'no, it's ok, it just we cant spend a minute without each other, but you'll keep calling me every minute, right?' I say while I'm remove my tears, 'ohh, Doll sure I'll keep calling you, I'll be the most annoying person ever at the next week' ,'great, I'll miss you love' ,'Don't make it more harder' Louis say and pull me to him again,

At 5 PM, poul call Louis to drive to the airport, Louis say that he'll come now, 'c'mon' Louis say and pull me up from the bed, we was laying on the bed, make out, playing with some parts, 'where?' I say while Louis wear his clothes, 'with me, you have to say bye' Louis say, I wear my clothes and we walk to his car, at the way, Louis keep singing for me and kiss on my hand, I want him to stop doing that, he killing me with his way, since now I miss him, what will happen to me tomorrow?, never say never by  the fray Louis keep singing for me this song the whole way to the airport.

after a while me and Louis pull the suitcase with us to the waiting hall, we find the lads and poul, 'look who's here to say bye?' harry say with a smile, and wide open arm's, I hug him, 'why don't you come with us, we'll have fun' Harry say, 'Maybe the next time' I say with a smile, Louis and liam walk to bring coffee, I hug niall and zayn, then walk to Louis and liam, 'Hi' I say, 'Hello' liam say, I hug him, 'you not alone, Dani here too[' liam say, I nod with a smile, 'I have to go' liam say and walk to the lads, 'so..' I say and look at Louis, 'So!!' he say with wink at me, I jump on  his arm's, I don't wanna let his go, but it's his job, I have to understand, then Louis ask me to come with him, but I don't wanna go, he kiss my neck, 'Louis' I moan, he smile at my neck, 'I'll miss this' Louis say and place his hand on his neck, 'I'll miss you too, but we'll keep calling and everything, Skype' I say, 'aha, we'll do' Louis say, I kiss his lips long kiss, 'hey Lou, we going' Niall yell at Louis.

'it's the time' Louis say, his eyes a little red, 'ohh, boo don't do this, I'll be with you with every move you do, you tell me that I'm here' I say and point to his heart, 'sure Doll, promise me to call and do hard as you can to take care about your self, if you love me you'll do, ok' ,'sure love, and you too, sleep well, eat well and don't get that drunk to not cheat on me, I love you boo, I love you' I say with a tears on my eyes, 'I love you too my carrot cake' this my new nickname, 'ok, love, carrot boy' I say with a smile, I walk with Louis to the gate, 'bye love' he yell, I start to cry but smiling at him, 'bye boo' I say with a smile, he keep walk on the wrong direction, his back facing the gate, he facing me, he notice that I'm crying, Louis run to me before get the gate, 'Doll' he yell, what he wanna now, he make it harder enough, 'Lulu' Louis say while he run to me, then he hug me tight hug, 'Louis Tomlinson, c'mon' poul yell at him, I kiss his lips long kiss, lovely, kiss, 'bye boo, go now, go' I say, he smile at me and run to the lads, they waive bye for me, then they disappear.

I go back to the home with a taxi, I spend the way crying, it's still early, and I feel boring, I go to the bathroom, lay on the shower, take a long bath to relax and forget about the word a little, I close my eyes and try to sleep here, but I can't, after a while, I walk to the bed room, wear Louis shirt and my boxer short, sit on the bed watching the TV, while I'm watching the TV, my phone buzzing, I look at the screen to find a message, ''My carrot cake, I miss you so bad, tell me what you do?'' Louis send this cute message for me, I lay on my belly and start to type a message for him, ''your carrot cake miss you too, I'm feel boring, I want you here to watch the boring TV with me'' I send, ''sorry love, I ask you to come with me, but you don't want to come'' he send, then he send a silly face of him, I kiss my phone screen, then it's 11 PM, it's time to sleep, ''night babe, I love you boo..xx'' I send to Louis, I try to sleep, but I find it hard to sleep without Louis, I look at my phone, but he don't send anything, maybe he sleeping now, I kiss his photo on my phone screen, then I fall in sleep.

At the next morning, I wake up by my phone ring, it's Louis ring tone, I get up and answer the phone:

Me: Morning boo

Louis: Morning love, how you spend last night?

Me: boring, I miss your arms around me and your lips too

Louis: Ohh, Doll I miss you too, what you'll do?

Me: nothing, maybe I'll out for shopping

Louis: ok have fun and keep calling me ok.

Me: ok, love take care ok

Louis: you too, I love you too.

I hung up and lay back on the bed, his voice at the morning make me feel so exited about this day, I get up and walk to my wardrobe, choice a outfit to go out with it for the shopping, Louis was going with me to the mall, every time I wanna to go, I walk to the bath room, take a quick shower, and walk out naked, it's my first time to walk out to the bed room naked, the dirty one not here, to jump on me and do his dirty way, but I miss this.

After a while I walk down to the kitchen, eat, then wear my clothes to go out, I pick up my phone, I have message from Louis, ''Doll, eat well ok..xx'' Louis send, I smile at my phone, ''I'll will if you do it, take care love, I have nothing on the world to worry about except  you'' I press send then walk out.