Chapter 43.

Today is Louis and the lads new movie premier, Louis wake up early and leave to meet the lads before that premier.

Some hours later, I were on the bedroom, laying on the bed, feel so boring, I don't know what to do, so, I just lay there, playing with my phone, tweet silly thing's, I cut by my someone calling me, it's Louis:

Louis: Hi Babe, what you do?

Me: Hi love, nothing.. feel so much boring

Louis: I know that you boring, I see the twitter

Me: ahh, sorry, so what you do?

Louis: nothing too, waiting, look they just tell me that you have to be here

Me: me, with you there, but why?

Louis: they say, and I want you to be with me

Me: Louis, I don't wanna be there, the home much better, look, have fun I'll watch you

Louis: ok, mommy here already asking about you, she say hi

Me: ok say hi back and I wanna see that smile on the TV lou, ok

Louis: ok, take care Carrot cake

He say and hung up, I hate to be in the TV or in the internet, I lay back on the bed, after a little time, I fall in sleep, it's still 4pm, but I sleep there.

After some hours, I wake up by my phone, it's Dani, sending a message for me, ''Lulu, are you ok!'' Dani send, why she send something like this, ''sure love, I was sleeping, why?'', ''umm, I'm coming to you ok'' she send, I get up from the bed, change my clothes and sit down wait for Dani.

I walk to the door after I hear the bell, 'Lulu' she say and hug me, 'are you ok, love?' she ask, still hug me, 'yes Dani, I'm ok, what's wrong' I ask her, I wanna know what she mean in I'm ok or not, 'umm, you was sleeping, you see nothing on the TV?' ,'yes, I miss the premier', 'good, you have to see this' she say and handle me her phone.

I look at Dani, wondered, what's wrong, I take the phone and look at the twitter page, it's photos for Louis and Eleanor on the Movie premier, she kissed his cheek, he smile at her, and I'm here know nothing till Dani tell me, 'what is this?' I ask her, feel in my heart pump crazy, don't wanna hear Dani say that, Eleanor is Louis Date for the movie premier.

'she come to the movie premier to say congratulation' Dani say, my tears start to run down my cheek, 'ok, she come to say congratulation, why he stand with her and smile to her too' I say crying, 'stop crying, he'll explain' ,'who say I'll hear his fucking stupid explaining like he always do, I'll leave' ,'hey Lulu, wait, please stay, he'll tell you the true, I just show you the photo' Dani say, trying to explain for me, 'Dani don't say this, I know Louis'.

I start to cry ugly crying, why he do that, why he do that?, this what was on my mind now, I just wanna slap him in his face, to let him learn how to do something like this again, I wear my shoes and take my phone, 'Dani, we have to go' I say while I'm walking to Dani in the room, 'where?' Dani say and get up, walk to me, 'any where, we have to leave' I say wiping my tears,  she nod.

Dani and I in her  car, she start to drive along, 'Dani, drive to my apartment' I say, she nod, Dani drive to my apartment, she park the car, 'sorry Dani, but I wanna be alone, to realize what just happen' I say, 'ok love, take care, and call me if you wanna anything' she say with her cute smile, I'm just to lucky to have Dani as a best friend, she the one, I step away from the car, she drive away.

I walk in the building, walk to my apartment, why he do that, even if he with me and I trust on him, he can stand and talk to her, smile at her, and hold in her hand, please god help me, I can't be mad at him, but he make me feel like I'm nothing, what he do now?, sure, the after party, he so lucky, he not alone, and will have fun with Eleanor, why you do that Louis, why?