Chapter 32

I help Louis to lay on the bed and take his shirt off, 'babe, if you need anything just call me, I'm going to study' I say and kiss Louis face, he smile at me, I walk to the lounge room, start to study,  but my mind was with what the DR give to Louis before we leave today,

At the hospital**

''Mr. Tomlinson, can we talk' the DR call Louis while we walk out to poul car, I walk with him to the DR, 'excuse me!' he say, I smile at him and walk to the lads, 'what he want?' harry ask, 'I don't know he ask me to go' I say watching them, the DR handle Louis a white Satan box, I wondered  about it, Louis slide it on his pocket and walk to me, 'let's go' he say and we walk to the cars,…**

I wanna know what is that Satan box,  I sit on the couch studying, 'Lulu, where are you?' I hear Louis yell, I walk faster to the bed room to see him, 'what boo, I'm here' I say and walk in, sit next to him on the bed, he smile sexy at me, 'stay here' he say with his special accent, I lay and kiss his nose, 'ok' I say, I lay next to him, place my head on his chest, he start to play with my hear, 'boo??' I say, 'yes doll' ,'can I ask you some thing?' ,'anything doll, what you wanna know?' ,'what is the Satan box that the DR gave it to you today?' ,'oh I forget about that, can you handle me it?' ,'sure' I say with smile on, I walk to Louis clothes and pull out the box, it's have some blood on, I give it to Louis, 'help me' he say, I help him to sit on the bed, 'take it, it's for you' he say and place the box on my hand, 'oh Louis that's so cute' I say and give him kiss on the lips, I open the box to see this wonderful necklace (http://www.polyvore.com/waww_chapter_32/set?id=91521790), 'oh babe, it's so beautiful, I love it' I say, Louis hug me, 'not as beautiful as you, I bay it before I go to the that night club, that I kicked on' ,'oh love' ,'I bought it as a sorry present for you, look at my blood on it' he say and point to the blood on the box cover, I hug him tight, 'Louis I love you babe, I'm really sorry' ,'I love you too doll, stop say sorry ok' he say, I smile at him, I kiss his cheek, he kiss my lips long, passionate kiss, I lay on top of him, starting to make out, after a while he moan, 'OMG, sorry babe' I say, I forget about his body and his arm, I get up faster, 'it's ok' he say, I lay back next to him, his face on my neck, kissing my collarbone, I just smile hide my moans.

1 WEEK LATER

Louis on the living room with the DR, today Louis will take off what was on his broken arm, I'm on the lounge room, sit on the floor, studying, I was wear (http://www.polyvore.com/waww_chapter_32/set?id=91522198 ), I was forces on my book, until Louis come and sit behind me, warps his arms around my stomach, 'oh finally?' I say looking at his arm, 'yes finally' he say, Louis place a kiss on my neck, 'lulu, I miss you so bad' Louis whispering to me, his hot breath hit my neck, I blush, 'oh babe' I say and turn to facing him, I warps my legs around his hips, 'I miss you too babe, but I have to study now' ,'c'mon lulu' ,'I promise that we'll do it tomorrow' ,'I wanna it now' he say and kiss my lips, I let go from him, 'please Louis' I say, he nod and walk to the bed room, I hate to say no for him, but I have something to do now, he have to understand that, I can't take any more, I follow Louis to our bed room,  I warps my arms around his waist, 'what you doing boo?' I ask, 'nothing' he say without look at  me, 'hey Louis, c'mon' I say and walk to stand on front of him, he look out of the window, I place my thump and my point finger on his chin, to kiss his delicious lips, I love kissing the mad Louis, it's so mush beautiful kiss, he smile under the kiss, 'c'mon, you know what your kiss do to me, I know that you doing that to teasing me' Louis say like a child, I laugh at him, 'boo, kiss me, kiss me mush' I say, he smile dirty at me, and push me against the wall, Louis take his way to my lips and here we go,…