Chapter 26

It's Amber calling :

Me: Hi Amber

Amber: lulu, hi, how is NYC?

Me: great, and how are you and mummy?

Amber: good, look daddy call mum this morning and ask her to go to Chelsea this weekend, because we'll have a new brother

Me: really, I'll think and tell you

Amber :think fast, we have 2 day's before this weekend

Me :ok, see you.

I hung up and walk back to Louis on the couch, I lay back next to him and thinking about what I have to do, if I have to go or not, I spend really long time without see my dad, or talk to him, on the other side, it's great time for Louis and daddy to meet, I think that I have to go, this an important moment for my dad. I kiss Louis cheek, 'Louis, babe let's go to the bed' I say, he nod, I hold his hand and walk to the bed with him, we lay there, Louis pull me closer to him, I place a wet kiss on his neck, he smile and I fall in sleep .

At the next morning, I wake up late, so late, it's 2PM, Louis still sleeping too, I walk to the window, no one on the street, I feel on warm strong arm's around me and a light kiss on my neck, I turn to face Louis, 'morning' Louis say with a sleepy voice, laying his head on my head, I place a kiss on his lips, he smile under the kiss, why amber call you last night? And what you do here?' he ask pulling me more closer to him, 'oh, I'll tell you, look daddy will have a new baby the next week and he ask mum if me and amber be with him this weekend to the next week' I say trying to smile, Louis face change a little, he walk back and lay on the bed, I walk to him 'babe, what you think about it?' I ask, he push the blanket away from his face, 'what I think? You'll go and let me alone all the weekend and the next week' he say out loud and angry, 'Don't be stupid, I'll never go to anywhere with out you' I say out loud, he smile, 'sure, when we'll go?' he say in his own accent, 'first you have to see your program and tell poul then we'll go tomorrow' I say.

Louis call poul asking him if he can go with me or not, after he finish his call, 'YAAAAY, I'll go' he say out loud, he hug me, 'we have 10 off day's' he say happily, we have a light wet kiss on the lips, Louis walk to the bath room and I send a message for amber ''see you in Chelsea, me and Louis coming..Xxx'' I wrote and press send,

At the next day, me and Louis go to see the lads on harry home, we walk in and set on the living room, Louis and the lads talk along, 'we'll go to Chelsea ' Louis say, 'really, when?' liam ask, 'tonight' Louis say, 'why?' zayn ask, 'I'll have a new brother' I say, 'YAY, nice' niall say, I smile at him, I let them talk and go to the kitchen to see harry, 'hi hazz, any help' I ask, he smile at me, 'princess ,don't come to the kitchen, I'll make the coffee and walk to you' he say with a cute smile show his dimples, I kiss his cheek and walk to the lads, 'I hope he like me, lulu tell me that I seem him in a lot of things' I hear Louis say, I walk to him and set closer to him, he warps his arm around my shoulder, I hold the other one,

Louis phone ring, he answer, 'liam how's dani?' I ask liam, 'she good, she'll be here at this weekend' he say smiling, 'I miss her, say hi for her', 'I'll, she say that she miss you too, you already like sisters' ,'yes we are' I say with a smile on, 'Let's go' Louis say, 'where?' I ask, 'our plain after 1 hour' he say, I nod, me and Louis walk to our home, I run to the bed room, Louis change faster and pull the bags down to the car, I change into (http://www.polyvore.com/waww_chapter_26/set?id=87902934), 'c'mon lulu' Louis yell, 'ok' I yell back, I pick up my hand bag and walk down to meet Louis and the lad's on the car, 'high heels!!' harry say while he help me in the car, I hug him, 'bye hazza, bye guy's, I'll miss you' I say, Louis say bye and in the car, here we go, Louis drive to the airport.

Me and Louis walk into the airport, he were talking on his phone, while we walk to the waiting hall, there's a crazy group of girls run to us, Louis hold my hand, 'c'mon' he say and run, I try to run faster as he do, but I wear a high heels, before they know, we walk into the plain, I set next to Louis, 'who was on the phone?' I ask Louis, 'I ask for a car on Chelsea ' he say, I lay my head on his shoulder, after 2 hours we walk down, poul say for Louis that there's a bodyguard will stay with us, just when we go out, we walk down from the plain, we walk into the airport, there's a long man with a dark brown hair, walk to us, he say hi and pull the bags with Louis, he give Louis the key and go, 'call me when you need any thing' he say and go in his car,

We set on the car, 'now, where we have to go?' Louis ask, 'I don't know, last time I was here, it's on my 16 birthday', 'you cant remember ?','no',' call amber' Louis say before I press call, there's a man knock on the window, Louis walk down to see him, 'there's a man want you and your girl, MR- Tomlinson' he say, Louis help me out and close the car, we walk after the man to the room, 'wait here, please' he say nicely, I hold Louis hand tighter, I feel a little scare, 'Louis, what happen?' I ask, 'I don't know' he say, after a little minute, the door open, Louis stand up but I not, 'lulu' I know that voice, I look up and see my dad face, I show a big smile on my face, he walk to me, I stand up and hug him, 'you still short to me' he say with a smile on, 'I miss you dad' I say, 'you must be, last time I see you is in you 16 birthday' he say, 'daddy, this my boyfriend' I say and walk to Louis, Louis smile at daddy, 'Hi MR Williams, I'm Louis Tomlinson, lulu's boyfriend' Louis say like a gentle, I smile at him and daddy too, 'it' tom Williams, nice to meet you MR Tomlinson' daddy say, we walk to the cars, me and Louis go on our car follow daddy with his car to the home.

 'nice dad' Louis say, 'yes, he's mush better than mummy' I say, we laugh, Louis and my dad parking the car, daddy help Louis with the bags, we walk in, 'you'll love Rebecca' daddy say, I smile at him, we take off our shoes and walk in, Louis and daddy walk to the living room, I say hi and hug amber, she hug Louis too, there's a not too mush tall woman walk to us, with a light brown hair and green eye's, 'hi lulu' she say, she hug me,  not right hug because of her big belly, she kiss my cheek, 'hi' I say with a smile on, Louis say hi for her too, 'the dinner is ready' Rebecca say, we walk to the table and set around, 'how's NYC?' daddy ask Louis, 'great' Louis say.

We had the dinner, daddy and Louis walk out to talk, me and Rebecca clean the kitchen, 'you have a nice boyfriend?' she say, I smile at her, 'he really love you', 'really?, how you know?', 'he can't take his eye's away from you' she say, I look at the balcony to find Louis look at me and smile, I smile back, late at night, Louis and my dad sit on the T.V. room watching a match, I walk to Louis and kiss his cheek, 'I'll go up to sleep, do not late' I say and walk up, he watching me while I'm leaving.