Chapter 36

Me and Louis walk to poul car, 'welcome home, Louis and lulu' poul say with a smile, 'thanks bro' Louis say and give him a hug, I smile at him, Louis and poul place the bags on the box, then we drive to the home,  on the way to the home, me and Louis sit on the back seat, I lay my head on his shoulder, 'how you found Doncaster?' Louis ask while he put his arm's around me, 'great, and your family, I love them all' ,'great, would you like to go again?', 'sure' I say, Louis smile at me and kiss my forehead,  we arrive, me and Louis pull the bags in the home and walk to our bed room to have some sleep.

At the next morning, we wake up by Louis phone, Louis sit on the bed answer harry, I give him my back ,lay on my stomach, back to sleep, I feel on Louis arms on my waist, 'morning love' Louis whispering into my ear, 'Hi' I say, 'c'mon wake up lazy, we have to go, poul need to see me on harry home' ,'really?, why?' ,'I don't know, harry say work' ,'ok' I say and turn to face him, I kiss Louis lips, he smile at me, then we get up, Louis walk to the kitchen to eat before we leave, I take a quick shower, I change into ( http://www.polyvore.com/waww_chapter_36/set?id=93190102), and walk with Louis to harry home.

The lads all their and poul too, 'Hi' Louis say while we walk in, hand in hand, Louis meet his friends on hug, I smile at them then a hugs, me and Louis sit on the couch next to harry, 'so, what's the work?' Louis say, I hold his hand, I feel uncomfortable, 'umm, look, guy's you have a small tour after 3 days on Australia, then an week off, then a long tour on Europe tour, maybe for 2 months' poul say, I just can't believe that he say that, 'yeah, great' niall say, 'sure, it's will be amazing' Louis say, he look happy, like the other guys do.

Louis kiss my cheek ,'what doll?' he ask, 'no thing' I say with a smile on, Louis kiss my cheek again, after a long time with the lads, me and Louis walk back home, Louis sit watching the T.V, I walk to the bed room, change into lazy thing, 'doll, come here' Louis say and point to his lap, I smile and walk to him, sit on his lap, 'what you think about going with me to Australia?' Louis say with a smile on, 'umm, I don't know, maybe' ,'why maybe?' ,'if I go with you, you'll stay with me not with the lads', 'no babe, the lads have there own time and you have your own time with me, c'mon doll' ,'I don't know Lou' ,'if you don't go, I'll not go' ,'no, Louis, don’t do it' ,'I say, you think' ,'omg, I'll go with you in the big tour, not this one, ok love', 'no, you'll come with me on this one and the big one', 'Lou, please, we have to talk about it later' ,'no, why?, I wanna you to come with me, what's wrong with it?' ,'nothing love, but, I wanna stay at home a little, we keep traveled at the last month' ,'doll, plea..' ,'Louis, please if you love me, you'll let me here, then we'll stay together at Europe' I say smiling at him, 'no' ,'ohh, lou c'mon think about it please, I wanna have some relax from the plain and everything' ,'ohh doll, ok, but promise me that you'll go with me on our Europe tour' ,'I promise' I say and hug him, he kiss my neck, 'I love you' ,'I love you too, boo' I say with a smile at him, then we spend the day watching movies on the T.V.

Late at night, 'Doll, are you sleeping?' Louis say, I were about to sleep, 'no, I'm watching the movie' I say, Louis kiss my forehead, I pull my self closer to him, after a little while, I can't feel in anything just a warm arm's around me.

LOUIS P.O.V:

Me and lulu spend a great night at the T.V, we watching a lot of movies, we laugh, cry, and blush for the sex scene, we were watching warm bodies, it's a romance movie, I kiss lulu forehead, then look at her face, she was sleeping, ohh, how cute she is when she sleep, I'm just a luckily man to have her on my life, I don't know how I'll go and leave her alone here, I don't know why she don't want to come with me, but maybe she really wanna relax, all the last month we keep flying, and traveled, I kiss he cheek.

I don't know what to do, do I have to move her to the bed or stay here?, where the most relax place will be? I were about to get up and carry her to our bed room, but she move more closer to me, she feel comfortable here, I smile at her sleepy face, I kiss her nose, then lay back on the couch, I lose my eyes to sleep, after a while I were in the deep sleep.