Chapter 29

LOUIS P.O.V:

'you look great' I say to Emma, 'can we sit or walk to talk, Louis?' she ask, I nod, we walk to the garden on the hospital, the great sun, 'tell me what you doing here?' I ask, 'I'm here because of my friend, he do a bad car crash last night, and what you doing here?' she say, 'I'm here with my girlfriend lulu..' I look around to find her but she leave, 'her father  will have a baby today', 'show me your girl Tomlinson', 'she with the lad's on the room now, maybe later' ,'you still the same Louis, good and great gay, but with tat's and short hair', I laugh, on the high school, I ask Emma to go out with me 100 time maybe, she was the most beautiful girl on the whole school, she always say no for me, 'I can make you happy more than your babe girl do, you know' ,'I'm happy with my babe girl, she what I ever want', 'she a little girl Louis' ,'you don't know her', 'ok, sorry, can we walk?', 'no, I have to go' ,'one last time Tomlinson, maybe this our last time to meet', I nod, we walk around the garden, we talk a lot, 'look, I wanna be more than friend Louis, I love you' she say and step closer to me, 'hey, what you doing?', 'what you want me to do?' .'please, stop' I say, she wont stop, she push her lips to mine, I place my hand's on her waist to push her away from me, 'WHAT THE FUCK YOU DO, I HAVE MY LOVE NOW, NICE TO SEE YOU ONE LAST TIME ON MY LIFE' ,'Louis, c'mon' she yell, but I walk to the elevator,

I walk to the room, open the door, I find harry hug lulu on the couch, her eyes red, it's like she was crying, when she notice me, she hide her face on harry chest,  the lads look at me, I understand that she hate to see me with Emma, 'Doll?' I say, but she don't even look at me.

BACK FOR ME:

Louis walk into the room, I drag my face on harry chest, to not see him at all, he call me but I cant look at him, 'doll, she just a friend' he say, I don't answer at all, we cut by harry phone, 'it's poul' harry say, he answer while he hug me, he were hug me tighter like I need on this moment, 'WHERES LOUIS TOMLINSON' I hear poul scream at the phone, 'here' harry say, 'tell him that I'll kill him' ,'why?' harry say, I let go from harry and walk to the door, 'Doll please..' he say, liam pull him in, 'let her alone now, stupid' liam say, I walk to my dad, he meet me in a tight hug, 'it's a boy lulu, roger here finally' daddy say happily, I start to cry while he hug me, 'what's wrong babe?', 'nothing, I just happy for you' ,'oh sweet, tell the lad's to come and meet the babe' he say, I nod.

I walk to the room, they all stand and watching the news, then I notice the T.V, it's a photo for Louis and Emma kissing, 'hi' I say holding my tears, 'lulu?' Louis say shocked, harry turn the T.V off, 'daddy waiting for you, the new baby here' I say and walk out, I can hide my tears to not fall on front Louis, I walk to the baby's wing, I see roger, he is the only boy on the whole wing, 'lulu' I stop by zayn calling me, 'hi zayn' I say, me and zayn walk to roger bed, I carry him, kissing him, 'he so beautiful' I say, zayn take roger from me , lay him on his bed and hug me, I start to cry, 'please zayn who's she?' I ask, 'Louis was love her on the high school, but she always was say no to be his girl', 'why he don't tell me about that?' ,'he though that it's over' zayn say, I nod, 'I feel tired from him zayn, always do things like this and when he say sorry I kiss him, hug him like no thing happen' ,'calm down now, just for your father' zayn say, I take my tears and walk with zayn to Rebecca room.

I open the door, 'just let me explain' Louis say, try to hold my hand, I just stand on front of him, looking at him, 'please, it's not like you understand' he say, 'oh really, it's just you so beautiful Emma, kissing next to the pool, hug her while I'm with you,  you place your hand on her waist while you kissing, and you say it's not like I understand!!' I yell at him, 'what happen there?' daddy say, 'I'll tell you' liam say and walk with my father out side, 'lulu, c'mon she kiss me not I who do that' ,'oh really!!', 'you can't believe me?' Louis ask with look into my eye's , I nod, 'Louis, if you miss her go for her, don't make me believe that me and you the best for ever ' I say with a tears on my eye's, 'what the fuck you say, I love you , I lo…', 'stop tell me that you love me, stop tell me a lie, please leave?' I say, and start to cry, 'really, I'll go after you say, that you hate me' Louis say, like a broken, my tears don’t stop fall on my cheeks, daddy, the lad's and amber looking at me, 'c'mon, say it' he say out laud, 'I, I, I, I H-H-HATE Y-YOU' I say while I'm crying, 'but you cry, I can't believe you, you love me' he say, 'I say it, you have to go now' he walk to me, trying to step closer to me, trying to hug me, 'doll, c'mon' he say, with a tears on his eyes, 'Don't touch me, don't touch me' I say, he step back, and walk out from the room .