Chapter 11

the door bell is ring louis let go of me and walk to the door way to open,'hello poul' i hear louis say, poul in he give louis his bag and walk to the liveing room, i walkto te living room,'c'mon lulu, poul is here', i walk to stand besaid louis,'poul this is lulu, my new girlfriend' louis say while he hug me,poul stand up and shaek my hand,'hi i'm poul nice to met you' he say,'hi me too'i say, then sit down,louis walk to the my bedroom to chang his clothes, i fee afried of poul becouse he tall and big, that was first convirsation btween me and poul, 'tea or coffee' i ask,'coffe' he say with smile, me and poul walk to the kitchen, he sit down on the chair,'so, how old are you?' he ask me,'i'm 18','you young,from where? i mean where you were live?','i was live in shifeld, my parent's not together, daddy married again, my mom move on to new castel','oh sorry,are you have any sister or brother?','yes, i have little sister, her name is Amber, she's 14','great', i give him the coffee, louis walk out of the room to the kitchen, i let him with poul, i walk to my room i found louis drop his clothes on the floor and in the bed too, i laugh, i take it from the floor, i see his bag on the couch,'louis are you sure tat you want to leave this clothes here'i ask him,'yes, if you don't want that i'll take it','no, it's ok' i say, i hear poul leave louis close the door after poul.

louis walk to my room, he stand by the door watching me hinging his clothes with main, i close te lucker door 'what ?' i ask,' no thing just still can't believe that we together now', i smile at him, he walk to me and hug me and kiss my forhaed, i kiss his cheek, he taller than me,'i want you to tell me everything about you','why?','i want to know everyting, you my love know','ok, can we sit ?','sure, let's sit here' he say and point to the couch on my bed room, we walk to the couch, we sit on,'what you want to know','everything','ummm..i'm lulu tom williams, from shifeld, my parent's not together, i have a little sister her name's Amber she's 14,and i'm 18','why you'r parent's not together?','daddy get married again, and mammy broke up and move on from our house me and amber go with her','sorry,like me, are you have a step father?','no, mammy always say tat we a women army' i smile while i say that,'when your birthday?','in septemper 7th at 1994, it was a rainny day','i'm in the christmas evening','really? you so lucky','i have six sisters, you'll met them soon, 4 from my mom and 2 from my dad, i have a step father, i'm from donester, i can play football, piano and gitar','wow, great, i love football and i love the piano','what's your favorite football club?','real madrid','good, i'm fan for man united','is that enoghe?' louis laugh 'for now it's ok' i hug him,'but there's one thing i forget to tell you about'louis say,'what ?','i was have a girl friend her name is hannah walker until the x-factor then we broke up, and i was with eleanor you know that, and now, forever always there's you','ok, i was in a stubid relationship with Taylor Armando, then i have you for ever always', he smile at me, louis phone is ring 'it's harry' he say and walk to the kitchen, to answer harry call.

Louis P.O.V:

i walk to the kitchen to answer harry call:

Me:hi hazza

Harry: hi lou, how you doing?

Me: great

Harry: i were know, tell me

Me: what ?

Harry :what happen?

Me:nothing harry, we just sleeping, i was drunk and she sleep on the car.

Harry:ok, met you at niall home ok

Me: ok

i hung up, walk to lulu bed room or our new bed room, she were stand on front of the mirror and sing, i can hear tat she happy 'doll what you do?' i ask her,'no ting make sure on my make-up' she say.

Back To Me:

he laugh,'look get ready we'll go to niall home, the lad's waiting for us' he say,he smile to me i walk to him, i hug him, he kiss my cheek,'i wait alot to do it' loui say, i look at him, he pull me closer to him that i can fell in his heartbeat's, he lay his haed to me but i move my haed away, i feel shy,'sorry' i say an look at the floor, he kiss my cheek 'it's ok maybe in next time'he say and hug me again, louis walk to the living room, i close my bedroom door and chang into (http://www.polyvore.com/go_to_nialls_home/set?id=79773007 ), i wear my jacket, walk to the living room, louis were waiting for me 'cmon doll we late' he say i run to the door, i hold louis hand and walk to the elevator, we down to go to the car park, poul this morning leave his car for louis here, befor we walk out of the bulding 'louis, what if the paparazzi find us?' i ask,'it's ok, i'm with you', i hold louis hand thighter,'doll, it's ok' he say to me while we walk to the car, we in and drive to niall home, louis knock on the door, zayn open 'ohhh, louis lulu' he say and hug me, i smile at him, louis walk to the living room where every one sit, niall on the kitchen, me ,louis , zayn ,liam and harry siting on the living room, i walk to the kitchen to say hi for niall,'hi niall' i say with a smile,'hello prinsses' he say while he cooking, zayn come to the kitchen,'lulu can we talk?' zayn ask me,'sure zayn' i walk to the living room,'louis i'm with zayn,ok','ok doll' loui say, i walk with zayn to on of the room, we sit on the couch 'ok, tell me?' zayn say while he look at me, i smile at the ground,'i still like who in a dream, i can't believe that i'm with louis now, he say that he love me zayn, i never imagine that i will wake on one day to find him next to me','i can see that you love him, you glow just when you talk about him, tell me more'?,'yeah, befor we come to here louis try to kiss my lip's ut i stop him','what..why?'zayn ask me ,'i don't know, i really feel shy from louis','it's ok lulu, he is you're boyfriend now, you and him can do any thing you two want to do, there's a lot of ting's bigger that lip's kisses lulu','i nodded,'good girl' zayn put one of his arm's around my shoulder, me and zayn walk out to the living room. i see harry and louis talking on the kitchen, we find niall and liam on the living room watching T.V 'c'mon join to us' liam say, i sit next to niall and zayn on my next said, we watching Ted movie.