Chapter 34

After a long time with the lads, it's a little late, 'babe, can we go home?' I whispering to Louis, he nod, 'guys we have to go, see you' Louis say, he help me up and we walk to our home, I walk in to my bed room, change into Louis T-shirt, I lay down my hair and walk to see Louis, he laying on the couch, close his eyes, I think that he's sleeping, I sit next to him, playing with his hair and kiss his nose, he smile, 'I love you' Louis say while he close his eyes, 'I love you too, boo' I say, we watch the T.V, then walk to the bed room to sleep, Louis take his T-shirt off, I lay closer to him, warps his arms around me, his lips on my neck, I fall in sleep while I'm blushing for his soft light kisses.

At the next morning, like always I have to wake up while Louis still on his deep sleep, I lay again, playing with his hair, kissing his face, trying to wake him up softly, but he don't answer at all, 'Louis, babe wake up' I say, he don't even move, 'Louis, WAKE UP BABE' I yell a little, 'what?' he say and look at me, 'morning' I say with a smile on, 'let me sleep please, a little' he say and cover his face again, 'c'mon Louis' ,'no, let me alone' he say, 'ok, I'm going to have a shower… alone… naked.. warm water on my body and …' ,'I'm up, I'm up' he say sitting on the bed, I move closer to him, 'morning' I say and kiss his lips, 'morning' he say with a smile on.

I showered and walk down to find Louis talk I  his phone, it's harry like always, I walk to the kitchen start to make the breakfast, Louis hug me from behind, kisses my neck, 'umm, mommy say hi' he say, I smile at him, 'oh, you was talking to your mom, I though is harry, great' I say, he smile, Louis sit and we start to eat, 'can I say something?' Louis say, 'sure babe' I say, 'look, mommy call me to say that I have to be with the family on David wedding' ,'ok, you have to go' ,'yes, but..' ,'what Louis?' ,'I'll not go without you' he say, 'ohh babe, I'll go with you, I can't stay alone here, I don't wanna miss you and that's will be great to meet your family' I say with a smile, 'you know that I love you' ,'I love you too, boo' I say, we had the breakfast then we leave to the mall.

Me and Louis drive to the mall, we have to bay some things before we go, we meet the paparazzi on the mall, I feel so much uncomfortable, I wanna to be with my love alone, even if he famous, they have to understand that what they do teasing  him, 'Lou bear, let's go home' I say, he smile like a sorry smile, I hold his hand and walk to his car, 'sorry doll, I promise we'll have a great time on my town' he say, I rub his hand, it's ok love, being with you is the most funniest thing I love to do' he lay and kiss my cheek, we drive to the home, 'doll, we'll leave after 2 hours' Louis say, 'really, why?' ,'cuz, we'll go on a long road trip, you'll love it' he say, I walk to him and hug him, 'I know you love me' he say playful, I kiss his chin, 'I love you too' he say.

Me and Louis picking our bags, Louis take with him clothes more that I take with me, I change into (http://www.polyvore.com/waww_chapter_34/set?id=92533851 ), 'so babe are you ready?' Louis yell, 'yes' I say and walk down faster, 'we'll go to the shop first we need food on the road' Louis say, I hold his hand and walk to his car, we say bye for the lads, then we leave, after a little minute Louis stop and we walk down to the shop, we bay water, ships , sweets and everything we maybe need on the trip, me and Louis walk back to the car, 'ready?' he say with a smile on, 'yes' I say while I'm nod, it's really great, we spend it talk sing and laugh at everything, while Louis driving, I notice that he not ok, 'babe, are you ok?' I say place one hand on his shoulder, 'sure I'm not, I have to wii' ,'ok park the car and wii' I say, 'no, I don't want to stop' ,'but what you'll do?' ,'umm' he say and look around on the car, 'give me that empty bottle, 'you must be kidding' ,'no I'm not, JUST GIVE ME IT, PLEASSSE' he moan, I laugh at him, Louis slide him self out from the boxer, I look out from the window laugh at what he do, 'uhhhh' he say, 'much better?' I ask with a giggle, 'yeaah' he say and do his clothes, Louis back to drive again, 'why don't you just stop and wii on the road, no one can see you' ,'no, I don't wanna miss any moment with you' he say, 'ohh love' I say and lay to give him a kiss, after a long time and so much fun, we arrive, 'we here' Louis say while he bark his car, I see a great white house, beautiful, 'lets go?' Louis ask, I nod, I feel so nervous that I never feel like this on my life, Louis pull the bags, 'doll are you ok?' ,'sure, a little nervous' I say with a smile, Louis smile back, it's ok, I'll stay with Louis, I mean, it's will be a little weird to stay here for the first time.

Louis knock on the door, a little blonde girl with a green eyes open the door, 'YAY LOU' she yell and jump to hug Louis, he kiss her forehead, 'oh little princess I missed you' he say, she kiss his cheek ,'we missed you too Lou' she say and run inside, 'this is Daisy' Louis say, we walk in, ' Louis, lulu, you here' she say, hug me then she hug Louis, 'you much better now' she add, 'yes, I'm your son' he say and kiss her cheek, I smile at her, 'Daisy call your sister to meet Louis and lulu' Johanna say, Daisy run up stares to call her sister, Johanna follow her, Louis sit closer to me on the couch, 'what's up doll?' ,'nothing, it's ok, as long you'll stay here' I say, he laugh and lay to kiss me, I see his sisters and his mom watching us, I push Louis from me, 'ohh, hi girls' Louis say, stand up, hug every single on of them, I stand up to say hi, 'umm girls this lulu, my girl' Louis say and pull me closer to him 'hi' I say and wave for them.

'look this is Lottie you meet her, this is Felicite and ,the twins Phoebe and Daisy ' Louis say point to every one, I just stand next to him and smile, 'nice to finally meet you' one of the twins say, I smile at her, she walk and hug me, she so cute, 'welcome here you both and if you wanna any thing just call me, ok' jay say and walk after her girls, 'you have a cute family' I say making him laugh, his sisters seem him a lot, 'you and your sisters looks like each other' I say, 'yes, and I have another sister from my father side her name is Georgia, you'll meet her one day' Louis say, I kiss his cheek, he hold my hand and walk up stares, we walk to a room door, Louis open it and we walk in, it's white with a football players poster on the wall, big wardrobe and 1 and 1/2 bed, I sit on the couch, 'this is my old room' Louis say jump next to me, 'nice' ,'no our room much better' he say, I nod with a smile.

'doll, c'mon it's ok, we'll go home after one week, I'll stay with you' Louis say, I nod, I take off my jacket and lay on Louis lap, 'umm, I love how the necklace stuck between your boobs' Louis say, I kick his hest playful, 'no really' ,'I know MR dirty' I say, he lay me down on the couch, touch my thigh, I giggle, 'I love you doll' Louis say and kiss my inner thigh, I moan then I cover my mouth, 'stop Lou' I moan, he smile at me, 'ok, ok' he say and sit back next to me, I lay my head on his chest, I feel on his fingertips run on my arm, and I hold his free hand, Louis keep kissing my forehead all the time while we watching the T.V on his room.