Chapter 35 *PART 1*

At the next morning, Louis wake me up to down and have the breakfast with his family, I wear my clothes and walk down with Louis to his family on the eating room, waiting for us, 'morning' a old man say, 'hi daddy' Louis say and walk to him, kiss his forehead, 'hello sun, welcome home' he say, 'dad this my girl, Lulu' Louis say and pull me closer to him, I smile at Louis dad, 'nice to meet you Lulu' he say, I smile shyly at him, me and Louis sit next to each other around the table, Louis sisters watching me, I feel so much nervous, I eat then walk in to wash my hand's, after a while they all finished and every one go to do his own thing's.

I walk to Louis on the living room, he lay on the couch watching T.V, I sit next to him, 'Louis, can we go and have some fun?' I say, 'sure doll, get ready ok' he say, I hug him and give him a light kiss on the lips, I walk to Louis room, change my clothes, Louis wear his jacket and we walk to his car.

Me and Louis have a really great time on his town, we walk, run, eat, laugh and do everything, late at night, Louis drive back to his family home, 'where are you been all day long?' jay ask, 'having fun' Louis say, while he pull me for a kiss, 'ok every one sleeping now, be quit' jay say, I smile at her and we walk up to Louis room, I open the door and walk in, Louis lock the door, hold my hand and push me against his chest, I smile at him, I know what Louis want, 'never in your wildest dreams' I say and give him a kiss on the lips, 'no one can say no for me' ,'but I do', 'you always do that' ,'do what?' ,'nothing, just teasing me' ,'how I tease you?' ,'wear a short sexy dresses and giving me a kisses on the lips, you know that you turns me on by just a kiss' he say like a child wanna his teddy bear, 'ohh, love, ok but please without hurt, your family will now' ,'forget about it, I just wanna lay on you' Louis say, walk to me on his bed, lay me down with a kiss, I bite his lower lips, he smile.

Louis slide the shoulder of my dress to my arm, he start kiss my neck and my shoulder, leaving a love bites all over it, I lay closer to Louis on the bed, I could feel on his heart beat on my back, 'sweet dreams babe' I say, 'no need for it, I have it here' he say and kiss my neck,  then we fall on sleep on our under wears,

at the next morning, 'Louis William Tomlinson wake up, you have a work today' Louis mom say, knocking on Louis room door, I get up, 'Lou, love, your mom call you' I say, he get up, I kiss his lips, Louis walk to the door, 'morning mom' he say while he rubbing his eyes, I cover my self and just listen for what jay want from Louis, 'you have to go and meet David, oh lulu, morning babe, get ready, you'll go with me to help Sophia with her wedding dress and to choice a dress for you too' jay say, Louis stand on his boxer look at me with a sleepy smile, I nod, she walk down, Louis close the door and back lay on the bed, 'Lou, are you hear your mom?' I say, 'ok, I'm up' he say and walk to the bath room, I get up, walk to my bag, choice an outfit, after a while I walk down with Louis, I kiss his cheek, 'Bye love' I say and walk to the door way, I stop by Louis hold my hand and pull me in to a thigh hug, 'you can't go so easy like this' Louis say with a sexy smile on, I smile back and give him kiss on the lips, 'keep calling doll' Louis yell while I'm walk out, 'ok, take care' I yell back, he smile and close the door after me.

I walk to jay car, Lottie go with us too, I'll meet Louis relative now, ' we'll meet Sophia and her mother on the wedding dresses shop, then we'll go to the mall to choice dresses for you and lulu' jay say, I nod, after a 10 minute on the road, we get the dresses shop, we walk in, I feel so nervous, ' are you ok?' Lottie ask, 'I nod, 'we'll have fun' she say, I smile at her, what the funniest thing about being with people I don't know, jay and Lottie hug a brown hair girl with a brown eyes, she's cute, 'sorry, this my son girlfriend' jay say, I smile at her, 'hello lucky, I'm Sophia, David bride' she say, I smile at her, 'nice to meet you' I say and sit next to Lottie on the couch.

Sophia walk in and start trying the dresses, I sit there texting with Louis:

"Hey Love, what you do? I miss you..xx'' Louis send

"I miss you too boo, no thing I feel boring'' I send

"umm, what I have to do, look at this..'' Louis send it with a photo for him making a silly face

"ohh Louis, what is that?''

''is that make you smile?''

''Yes babe, like always you do''

  ''much better''

''doll, I have to go, I'm going to meet David and my cousins''

''ok, take care and call me ok''

''I'll, you too take care, I love you carrot cake'' Louis send for me

I smile at his new nickname for me, I love it, Sophia finished, we say bye, and walk with jay to her car, she drive to the mall, we walk into the dresses shop, jay looking for a dress for Lottie and I walk to the red side on the shop, I choice a great red dress, I send the dress photo for Louis, ''what you think boo?'', after a while he replied ''great..xx'', ok I'll take it, we pay and walk to jay car, we keep shopping and pay what we need for tomorrow, late a t night we back home, the girls are waiting for their mom, 'Louis here?' I ask one of the twin girls, 'no, he leave with daddy' she say, I kiss he cheek and walk up to Louis room, I take my clothes off and walk to the bed, pick up my phone, writing a message for Louis, ''babe, I'll sleep ,night boo..kiss kiss'' I press send, I wear one of Louis shirt and lay on the bed, ''doll don't I'm on the way home'' Louis replied faster.

I try hard as I can to stay wake until Louis be here, but I cant, I fall in sleep before I know.

LOUIS P.O.V:  

I spend a great time with the guys, it's really long time before the last time I was here, tomorrow is my friend David wedding, he lucky cuz he'll stay with the love of his life for ever, me and my dad drive back to home, they all sleeping, but there's some thing say for me that lulu sleep too, 'they have a hard day' daddy say, 'maybe, girly things, night daddy' I say and walk up to my room, I open the door to see the sleeping lulu there, OMG, she don't even wait for me, I take off my clothes lay closer to her, 'babe, is that you?' she say with that sleepy voice, I love it, 'yes sweet cake, it's me' I say kiss he cheek, she kiss my lips and place her face on my chest, then I fall in sleep,

At the next morning, I wake up by my phone, David send for me ''we waiting..'', I'll go with my family, I lay back on the bed, staring at my pretty doll sleeping next to me, the way she sleep, uh, I'm in love with her, she's my one and only, 'oh love, just if I cant let you know how mush special you are, I'm in love with you doll, my doll, you what I ever want on my life, you the one love, only you' I say playing with her hair, kissing her cheek, she smile, I'm in love with her smile, I'm lucky just to have her on my life, to call her mine, I kiss her nose ,'lazy doll wake up' I say touch he belly, she open her eyes look at me and smile, 'morning'

BACK FOR ME:

I wake up by the angle voice of my lovely boy friend, 'morning babe' I say, looking at his incredible eyes, he know that his eyes my weakness point, he lay and kiss my lips, 'today is beautiful day, I feel in it' Louis say and help me sit on the bed, I smile at him, I walk in to the bath room to change my clothes and start get ready for leave to the wedding, Louis take a shower and walk out wear his suit, I take a shower too, do my hair and my make up then wear my dress (http://www.polyvore.com/waww_chapter_35/set?id=92785771 ), I walk out to the room to see Louis, late night at the mall I bought a red tie for Louis, cuz my dress red, so we have a common thing, he do his tie on the mirror singing suit and tie by JT, I laugh at him.

Louis look at me, open his mouth, 'what you think?' I ask bite my lower lip, he walk to me and hug me, 'you the only reason how make me fall on red love, you sexy babe' he say and kiss my lips, I smile at him, 'you too gentleman' I say he smile at me.