Chapter 31

We walk in the room, after the DR leaving, the lad's run to Louis on the bed, 'ohh, morning super man' harry say, Louis smile tiredly at him, I stand next to the couch, watching Louis talking and laughing with liam, zayn ,harry and niall, after 2 hours, 'hey guys, he have to sleep now' the DR say, we all walk out, 'but.. I hate to stay alone' Louis say, 'stay with him lulu' liam say, he push me in the room, close the door, I walk to Louis, I feel a little shy from him after all what happen, 'how you feeling now?' I ask, sitting on the couch, 'what are you doing there, come here' he say with a smile on, I walk to him, lay to hug him, 'I'm sorry doll, I'm really sorry', 'stop saying sorry, we ok now, I just feel so angry when I saw you and her kissing', 'I really sorry, I don't mean to hurt you, she who kissed me, I wont to do anything make me cheat on you', 'I love you babe, I really miss you' I say, he hold my hand and pull me for a romantic kiss, I feel in his smile under the kiss, 'Miss you too love, it's a whole 1 month' he say, I lay to give him another kiss, but we cut by his mom and poul.

I smile at them and walk out, I walk to the cafeteria to meet the lads, I ask for a burger and cola, I sit next to harry and zayn, I start to eat.

LOUIS P.O.V:

Oh god, I was about to kiss her lips again, she walk out after my mom and poul walk in, 'so glad to see you wake my son' my mom say, she walk and sit next to me, 'nice to see you wake again, Tomlinson' poul say, 'I smile at him, 'tanks for stay with me poul' I say, 'yes, but I stay out side, lulu who stay here all the time, I wanna ask you to tell her go home', 'why?', 'she here since 3 days, she back from Chelsea to stay here with you' , 'really?', 'yes, she stay without eat or sleep at all, just stay hold on your hand and kiss it all the time' poul say, 'why don't you show me here before that?' mommy ask, 'I was to come to your home after back from Chelsea, but you know what happen' I say, 'it's ok, poul can you call her to walk in?' mommy ask, he nod, lulu walk in stand next to my mom, 'babe, you have to go home, your eyes so puffy and red, there's a little black around too' she say, 'Banda eyes' Louis say playful ,she smile at me, 'doll, if you love me, you'll go, eat, take a shower then have some sleep, I'll wait you at the evening' I say, she nod, she walk to me, 'I'll try not to late' she whispering into my ear, I smile at her, she walk with poul outside, I lay on the bed to sleep.

BACK FOR ME: 

After 5 hours

'I'm here' I say and walk to Louis on his room, 'welcome love' he say wit a smile on, I walk to him, kiss his cheek, 'are you eating yes?' I ask, holding his hand, Louis shock his head no, 'ok, we'll eat together' I say, I ask the nurse for Louis lunch, after a minute, she  bring the food, I sit on front of Louis on the bed, our legs on top of each others, 'how you feeling now?' I ask, 'as long as you with me, I'm perfect' he say, I lay and kiss his lips, 'harry tell me that you kicked there' I say and point to his bonor, he smile, 'yes, but don't care it's still working' Louis say, making me laugh, I start to feed him, he just look at me and smile, 'what?' I say with a giggle, 'noting, I just… miss you' Louis say, 'me too babe', I lay to kiss his lips, we cut by, 'Hi my carrot boy' Louis mom say, I get up from the bed, 'I'm here to say bye' she say, 'why?' Louis ask, 'I'll help David on his wedding, so I have to back, his wedding after 2 weeks, you both have to be there, ok' she say and walk to Louis, kiss his cheek, walk to me and give me a light hug, 'take care' I say, she smile at me, and nod, then she leave.

Louis finished his food, he lay I start to play with his messy hair, he fall in sleep a little, I miss his sleepy face, I take some photos for him, I walk to my bag, when I back home, I bring my boo with me, to study, I have 2 exams, if wanna go to the college, I have to pass this exams, I start to walk around and study, after 2 hours, I hear Louis laugh, 'what you doing?' he ask, 'studying' I say, 'you like the little child', 'oh really, lets see what the little child will give you', I walk to him and give him a kiss, long, lovely light kiss on the lips, the kiss become longer, it's start to be make out, I'm about to let go from him, but he bite my lower lip, I moan. He smile,  I let go from Louis kiss, 'I miss this' I say, he smile at me, 'when I'll go home?' Louis ask, 'I don't know, maybe the next week', 'what? Next week, I wanna go home tomorrow', 'ok, we'll see the doctor and tell him', 'I love you' he say, I smile and give him a kiss on the nose.

The nears walk in Louis room, to give Louis his Midisen, he lay on the bed, I kiss his forehead, 'you here' he say, 'yes, I'll always be here, just for you' I say, I kiss his hand, he don't take long time before he fall in sleep, I sit next to him, I keep watching and take a photos for the sleeping Louis, I'm so lucky to have him on my life,

At the next morning, poul wake us up by knocking on the door, I walk and open, 'sorry, morning' he say, 'hi, morning' I say, 'Louis still sleeping?' ,'yes' I say with a smile, looking at Louis while he sleep, 'ok, wake him up, he'll go home today', 'really!! He'll be so happy for that', 'ok, be ready ' he say and go, I close the door, walk to Louis bed, I hate to wake him up, but he'll be happy for this, 'Lou, Louis, babe wake up' I say, he groan, I smile, giving him a kiss on his nose, 'love, wake up' I say, he open his eyes slowly, I miss his eyes shine bright on the morning, 'we'll go home boo' I say, he smile at me, 'great' he say with his deep morning voice.

Louis walk to the bathroom to change his clothes, his arm is broken, I wondered how he'll wear his clothes on his own, 'lulu, doll some help here' he say, I laugh at him, I walk to the bath room, I help him to wear his T-shirt and zipper his pant, I give him a light kiss on the lips, we walk out, I take a photo for him after he change the hospital clothes, after a little waiting, poul and the lad's here to drive Louis home, 'hello superman' harry say, Louis smile, me and harry help Louis to get into poul car, the lad's go in liam car, we drive to our homes, all the way home, I keep holding Louis hand, the good one,

Poul park the car, we walk in and the lads too, after a half hour they leave, 'you need some sleep now' I say, 'ok, what you will do now?', 'I'll study a little for the exams' ,'good luck doll' he say, me and Louis walk to our bed room, I open the door, 'can I say something?' I say ,'sure' Louis replay, 'when I back home last night, I find my clothes on the bed, all of it, what you was doing with my clothes, are you wanna to throw them away' Louis laugh, 'no, I just was missed you so bad' he say and give me a light kiss on the lips.