Chapter 44.

After a long night with Louis, like we always do, 'I love you Doll' he say, kissing my face, then we fall a sleep.

Me and Louis spend the most great 3 months ever together, like always he do, he make me feel like I'm the only girl on the world, I can't describe how much I love him, he's my everything, he was busy a lot with the band, I missed him so mush, the movie and a lot of other things, but it was amazing.

*3* MONTHS LATER:

'ohh nice wither' Louis say, looking from the windows to Milano street, Louis and the lads in a small tour for the Europe country , for some months, now we in hotel in Milano Italy, it's great, I love it so far, I walk to Louis, warps my arms around his waist, 'yeah' I say, he turn to hug me, he kiss my forehead, 'ohh love' he say, I kiss his lips.

We cut by his phone, 'Louis we have an interview ' poul say, 'I have to go love, ok' Louis say, I nod, 'but babe, don't late' I say, he kiss my cheek and leave.

I sit on the room, watching the TV, after a hour I feel boring, I call Dani to go and shopping with me, she say that she'll come to my room after she get ready, I nod, walk to my suitcase, I pull a warm outfit to wear it, it's rainy out side.

I wear the out fit, it's a little tight on me, my pant and the top, 'what the fuck happen to me?' I start to yell, 'Lulu, what's wrong?' I hear Dani ask, 'C'mon Dani' I say, she walk in, 'Why you yelling?' she ask sit on the couch, 'no thing from my clothes good at me, all of it tight on my belly' I say, 'really?' ,'aha, I have no thing to wear, I hate my body' I say and walk to the mirror, push Louis T-shirt a little up, show my belly, 'Lulu, it's a little big' Dani say, 'ohh, I know' I say, 'maybe you…' ,'I what?' ,'maybe you pregnant', WHAT?? No Dani, I'm not' I yell.

'ok, ok, when the last time you and Louis.. you know?' she ask, 'this week' ,'umm, maybe you pregnant, we just have to make sure', 'and what if I'm pregnant, I'll kill my self' ,'no, it's ok now, we just have to wait' she say, I start to cry, 'I don't wanna baby now, I wanna Louis baby, but not now' ,'Don't cry, we don't know yet' she say, 'Lovely where are you?' I hear Louis yell, 'Take care, ok, don't cry' Dani say, kissing my forehead and leave.

'love, why are you crying, and why the room like this?' Louis ask, walk to me and sit next to me, my clothes all over the room, throwing in everywhere, 'I have no thing to wear, everything is tight on me, I hate my self' I say and cry on his shoulder, 'love, why, you so beautiful, don't say that you hate your self, but why you say that?' ,'look at my belly, it's get bigger' I say, Louis hold my hand and walk with me to the mirror, 'that’s all because of the chocolate and the bad food that you eat all the time, and at last time, you start to eat a lot babe, it's ok if you get a little Tommy, that's will be great' Louis say, kiss my neck, I smile, 'babe, you perfect to me' Louis whispering to me, I smile at him, 'I love you Lou' I say, and give him a kiss on his face.

Now, I have to wait till me and Dani can get anything to make sure that I'm pregnant or not, Louis lay on the bed, playing with his phone, 'Louis, babe, I'm going to see Dani ok' I say, 'ok, say for liam that I wanna him to come here' Louis say, I nod and walk to liam and Dani room, 'Dani Hi' I say, 'ohh, Hi love c'mon' she say, I walk in, smile at her and liam, 'ok, I'm going to see Louis' liam say, he walk out, I walk in, 'Daniii, I wanna know so bad, please help me' I say, crying, 'Lulu what we say, just wait, we just wanna some one to go to the pharmacy and bring for you a pregnant test' she say, 'umm, ok, tell Lou, she'll go to bring it to us' I say, 'no we have to wait till we back home' ,'what, I cant wait 1 month  more' ,'but we have to' ,'ok' I say.

Great, now I have to wait till back home, I have to know so bad, but I have to wait like Dani say, me and Dani spend a great time together, till we fall a sleep.