The folder

Evi:
A few days have passed and Kim has returned to Belgium.
After her night with Tom, she spent quite a lot of time with him.
And the kiss with Bill, let's just say it didn't mean anything. It was fun to do something I don't normally do, kissing someone I'm not in a relationship with. But that's about it.
Nick has completely changed since he met Jessy, in a good way. He is barely home and spends almost all his free time with her.
I have to admit that even though I didn't want to move at all, I'm starting to get quite attached to this place.
Because this is such a small village, there are many places where you can relax.
Bill and Tom are in the studio almost everyday, so I have to keep myself busy.
But that's also how I discovered all these nice and quiet places!
To keep myself busy, I also got a job. I work a few hours a week in a café nearby.
I put on my coat and walk out the door. I walk to the café where I have to start my shift in half an hour.
The mornings are the best. There are mainly older people, who are super sweet and also give a lot of tips. And then I still have the whole afternoon free, which is also a bonus.

I arrive at the cafe and go inside. It is still quiet at the moment. The bigger crowds usually start around 10am.
"Hi, Alicia"
"Hi, Evi"
I put my things in the back and walk towards Alicia, who is behind the bar.
"Are you okay with me doing the bar today?"
"That's fine." I say as I put the money bag around my waist and stand in front of the bar.

After all the tables have been served, I hang at the bar to talk to Alicia.
So far she is the only one, other than the boys, that I have met here that I get along with.
We have the same interests and often share the same opinions.
Coincidentally, she is also a Tokio Hotel fan and I promised to introduce her to the boys.
I hear customers coming in and when I turn around I see Brenda and Leen sitting at a table.
I turn to Alicia and roll my eyes. I reluctantly go to the table where they have sat.
"What you wanna drink?"
"Two coffees" Brenda says without looking at me. I turn around and walk to the bar.
"Two coffees." I say, sighing.
"Did they know you work here?"
I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know."
I take the coffees from her and take them to the table where Brenda and Leen are sitting.
"Here you go." I put the mugs down and turn around again. I sigh silently and clean some tables on my way back to the bar.
I put the empty glasses and mugs on the bar and Alicia immediately starts cleaning the glasses.
"What did I do to deserve this?" I whisper.
"Just ignore them."
"Evi" I hear Brenda calling. I sigh deeply and turn towards them. I walk to their table and look at them questioningly.
"So," Brenda begins. "You and Bill?"
I look at her strangely. "What, me and Bill?"
She takes her phone off the table and turns it towards me. I see a picture of me and Bill outside at the club a few days ago.
It doesn't look like a paparazzi photo so it must have been someone from the area who took this picture.
"Yes, so?"
"I told you to stay away from him."
I roll my eyes. "If you don't need anything else, I'll continue working."

Eventually Brenda and Leen left and my shift is over. I slam the door behind me and walk straight to my room.
I start my laptop and put on sweatpants and sweats. My phone makes a vibrating sound and I see a message from Bill.

Bill: 'Hey Evi, can I come over?'
Evi: 'The back door is open, come to my room.'

I turn on my radio and immediately turn it off when 'Spring Night' starts playing loudly. "Shit."
I start looking for another CD and quickly exchange it. I turn the radio back on and turn the volume down a bit.
I hear a soft knock on the door. "Come in!"
"Hi." Bill says as he walks through the door.
I immediately get a smile on my face when I see him standing at the door.
"Hi, Bill."
"How was work?"
I shrug my shoulders. "Calm."
"Aren't you supposed to be in the studio?"
Bill shakes his head.
"Only in the morning. What is this?"
He takes the folder, which is loose on my desk, in his hands.
I look at the folder with my eyes wide open, take a step towards him and quickly take the folder from his hands. "Nothing."
"Oh, come on."
I shake my head and hold the folder tightly to my body.
"Show me." Bill takes a step towards me and grabs the folder.
"No, Bill. Let go!"
He pulls gently on the folder. "Please?"
Before I can answer he quickly pulls the folder out of my hands.
"Bill!"
He holds the folder high in the air so I can't reach it and looks at me with a grin.
He opens the folder just as I reach it and pull it out of his hands. I feel myself turning red and press the folder tightly against me.
"Hey, those are, um, posters."
He looks at me in surprise. I look at him with a pained expression and gently bite my lower lip.
He takes the folder from me again and starts looking through it. He gets a small smile on his face.
I sigh, take the folder from his hands and drop it on my desk with a thud.
I stare at the ground, too ashamed to look at him.
"You're a fan of the band?"
"Uh huh." I look at him with a painful expression.
"Yes," I sigh. "Sorry I didn't say anything."
"Why not?"
I shrug. "I thought it might be awkward."
He takes the folder from my desk again and starts looking through it again. He looks with a big smile at the many posters and articles that I have saved.
"What is this?"
He arrives at a white page with writing on it.
I widen my eyes when I realize what it is and quickly close the folder.
"That's not meant for your eyes."
I put the folder in my desk drawer and close it.
No way am I letting him read that!
I sometimes wrote stories about Tokio Hotel, mainly about Bill.
I look at him with an awkward smile and try to change the subject.
"How is the recording of the new album going?" Bill shakes his head and smiles.
"Alright, just a few more songs and we're done."
I nod and turn back and forth uncomfortably.
"Hey, uhm, would you like to watch a movie together, tonight?" Bill asks.
"Sure."
I feel my cheeks turn red and I turn around, clearing my throat.
"I will see you tonight?" I look at him again and he gets the hint.
"See you tonight!" He says, a little too enthusiastically and disappears from my room.
I let out a deep sigh and let myself fall down on my bed.