'Mr. & Mrs. Smith'

Evi:
I'm standing in front of Bill's house and before I can ring the doorbell the door opens.
"Hi Evi, come in."
"Hi Bill."
I step inside and Bill closes the door behind me.
"Where is Tom?"
"He's on a date."
"Ow." Is all I say.
So is this a date? I think to myself.
I shake off these thoughts and take a seat on the couch.
Bill goes to the kitchen and comes back with two drinks and a bowl of chips. He puts it down on the table in front of us and shows me two DVDs.
"Which one do you want to watch?"
"Let's watch this one." I point to the movie 'Mr. & Mrs. Smith'.
Bill stands up, puts the DVD in the DVD player and sits down next to me again.
His arm leans against mine and his fingers softly touch mine. I subtly pull my hand away a little and place it on my thigh.
The movie starts and we sit next to each other in silence.

I can't concentrate on the movie. I'm too distracted by Bill's subtle little touches.
His arm that subtle leans against mine, his leg that occasionally rubs against my leg and his hand that softly caresses the side of my leg.
We sit next to each other in silence throughout the whole movie, our drinks and bowl of chips untouched.

The credits have started and I can feel Bill's eyes burning on my face. I turn my head and look straight into his beautiful brown eyes, which sparkle as they always do.
I feel a pink blush on my cheeks and swallow the lump in my throat. Bill gently caresses my cheek and leans towards me, his eyes fixed on my lips.
I feel my breathing accelerating and Bill gently presses his lips to mine. He keeps his lips pressed firmly against mine and places his hand on my lower back, so he can pull me closer to him.
I stop the kiss and open my eyes to look at him.
"Bill." I say softly. He wants to press his lips to mine again but I turn my head away from him.
"Sorry," I look at him again. "I don't think this is a good idea."
He looks straight into my eyes and I feel my heart pounding. It takes all my self-control not to press my lips in his myself.
"I don't want a relationship." I add when it remains quiet.
"Who says I want a relationship?" Bill leans towards me again and continues to hold my gaze.
I can't control myself any longer and press my lips firmly on his. I sit on his lap, my knees resting next to him on the couch and my arms around his neck.
My breathing accelerates and my heart races wildly. His tongue finds mine and we become involved in an intense kiss. He buries one hand in my hair while his other hand slides down my back.
I find myself getting aroused, which has never happened before, not like this.
His hand disappears under my shirt and gently caresses my side.
A soft moan leaves my mouth while kissing as he gently slides his fingertips towards my stomach.
I notice that his breathing has also accelerated.
I decide to follow my feeling for once and also slide my hands under his shirt.
I stroke his chest down towards the edge of his pants.
He stops the kiss and looks at me. He opens his mouth to say something but I shut him up by pressing my lips to his again.
"Evi." He stops the kiss, our faces barely millimeters apart.
Our moment is interrupted when the front door is closed with a loud bang. I jump off Bill's lap and sit down on the couch.
Tom appears in the living room with a girl I haven't seen before. I feel myself turning bright red and I greet them with a little smile.
"Hi, Tom." Bill greets his brother. Tom greets us with a finger in the air and then disappears upstairs with the girl.
The moment has passed and I can't get out of here fast enough.
"Uhm," I say, as I get up. "I have to go."
Bill guides me to the door and we hear soft moaning coming from upstairs.
"See you later!" I turn around and walk away as quickly as possible to my house.
I open the front door, go inside and close the door behind me.