Jealousy

Evi:
It's been three weeks since Bill broke up with me, and tonight I'm going to the club for the first time. The pub was no succes, but the club is bigger and usually more crowded so hopefully it will be alright.
I'll meet up with Kim and Alice at the club in an hour and I can't figure out what to wear.
Pants or dress? And which dress? Will Bill be there? Will Brenda be with him? What about that golden top with glitters? No, that's a little to much, it will drawn to much attention to me.
The blue dress Bill used to love catches my eyes and I take it out my closet. What about this one? Bill liked it, but so do I. It really accentuates my body in the most flattering way. It's sexy, but not at all slutty.

We just arrived at the club and we already have a cocktail in our hands. The dancefloor is crowded and the music is louder then usual.
It doesn't take long for me to notice Tom, which means Bill and Brenda are probably here as well.
I haven't really spoken to Tom since last time and seeing him makes me a little nervous for some reason.
"Hi."
I turn my head and look straight into Tom's eyes.
"Hi." I smile at him and the way he looks at me makes me blush.
Images from our night together start flashing through my mind and I feel a shiver running through my spine.
I put the straw from my drink in my mouth, suck it and play with it a little.
"Who are you trying to seduce licking that straw like that?" Tom asks with a grinning smile in his face.
I roll my eyes and look at Tom with a grin on my face as well. "No one."
I feel eyes burning on my back and when I turn around I see Bill staring at us.
Our eyes lock, just like when I first met him. And for a moment it seems like no one else is around us. I'm a little confused by the way he looks at me, considering the things he said.
My heart starts to race and for a moment my breath catches.

We get out of that moment when Brenda touches Bills arm and he let's go of my gaze, looking at her.
When Brenda puts her lips on his and he willingly kisses her back it feels like my heart broke again, if that's even possible, since it was still broken to begin with.
I look at them kissing for what seems like hours untill they finally stop and our eyes meet again.

I grab Tom by his shirt, pulling him closer to me and put my lips on his eagerly, making sure Bill saw it. Tom willingly kisses me back and puts his hands on my hips, pulling me even closer and putting his tongue in my mouth.
He places one hand on my cheek.
I stop the kiss, my face still close to his and whisper: "Let's go somewhere more private."
I bite my lower lip, grab his hand and pull him behind me. I make eye contact with Bill again before disappearing into the restroom.
We walk into a booth and Tom locks the door behind us.
He roughly pushes me against the side of the booth and puts his lips tightly on mine.
He grabs my leg and as a reaction I clamp it around his waist. I feel his erection pushing against me and a soft moan leaves my mouth.
I feel his jeans and boxer sliding down.
He pulls my panties aside a bit and looks deep into my eyes as his dicks slides inside me.
He moves his hand to my neck and squeezes it gently. I close my eyes and a groan leaves my mouth.
I clamp my leg tighter around his waist, pushing him deeper inside me.

He turns me around and immediately thrust his dick inside me again. He pulls my hair and I groan while making a painful face.
He stops moving, his dick still inside me, puts his mouth next to my ear and whispers:
"Say stop when it gets too much."
He starts moving again and a moan leaves my mouth, enjoying the feeling of his hard dick inside me.
He stops moving again and pulls my hair, a little harder this time.
"You want more?"
"Yes, please." I say while moaning when he thrust just once.
I feel his breath on my ear and a shiver runs through my body. He puts his hand on my neck, tightly squeezing it.
"Please who?" He thrust so gently that I can barely feel it, but just enough to make me beg for more.
"Please, Tom." I barely manage to get it out between the moaning.
Just the feeling of his dick inside me makes me desperate for more.

Bill:
"I'll be right back." I say to Brenda before I walk towards the restroom.
I stand in the doorway from the ladies room and hear a moaning voice scream my brothers name. I recognize that voice immediately.
Are they having sex? Is Tom seriously fucking Evi? How can he do that to me?

It feels like hours before the moaning finally stops and the door opens. I hide by standing outside against the wall and see Tom walking outside. To my surprise Evi is not with him.
I walk inside of the restroom and when the booth door opens and Evi walks out, I immediately push her back in and lock the door behind us.
"What the hell?!" She says and looks at me a little startled.
"My brother? Are you serious?"
"It's not even the first time you know." She says clearly trying to hurt me. I push her against the side of the booth. It takes all my self control not to but my lips on hers and I just stare at her lips for a moment.
"You broke up with me, remember? I can fuck whoever I want." She says when it stays quiet and I look into her eyes.
Oh god, she looks even more beautiful then I remember. And this dress, oh god this dress..

When I don't say anything she tries to open the door but I stop her, pushing her against the wall again.
"Bill, let me go!"
I push my body firmly against hers. Our eyes are locked and I feel her breathing getting heavier.
"Since when are you into public sex?"
She looks at me with a grin on her face.
"Maybe your brother just fucks me better then you did."
"Our sex was bad?"
"I never screamed your name like that, did I?" She looks deep into my eyes, leaning her face closer to mine, our lips barely touching.
I pull away from her and take a step back.
I unlock the door, open it and walk away.