You're in love?!

Evi:
Kim shrugs her shoulders and looks at me briefly before focusing her gaze on the glass in her hands.
"I wouldn't call it love."
"Who is it? Someone from Germany? Do I know him? Is he handsome?" I rattle enthusiastically.
"Someone from Germany, yes. That's all I'll say." Kim says with a small grin on her face.
"Why, is he married or something?" I say while laughing.
"Evi! Of course not. It's just not that serious."
"And since when do you keep your non-serious relationships a secret from your best friend?"
"Did you hear from Bill?" Kim changes the subject.
"Not since this afternoon."
I quickly glance at my phone and feel a twinge of disappointment when I still don't have a response to my last text.
"They're just very busy. Tom hasn't replied either."
Kim nods. "Just be patient and you can talk to him face to face again."

We decide to enter last, after all the fans have already entered, and take a seat at the back of the hall on the left.
Fortunately the guest list was up to date, so we got in without too many problems.
The performance is supposed to start in fifteen minutes and I'm getting more and more nervous every second.
The venue is packed and the fans are getting louder and louder. Due to the size of the venue and the number of fans, I am confident that Bill will not be able to see me, especially from this distance.

It makes me think back to all the concerts I did before I met them, and how different it is now that I know them in real life. I look around the venue with a big smile and when the first sounds of music are heard, the audience erupts. We sing along loudly and dance and jump around.

The concert comes to an end and the fans start to leaves the venue.
"And now?" Kim looks at me questioningly and I shrug my shoulders.
"No idea, backstage?" I look around, looking for the entrance or someone who can take us there.
"Maybe we should wait a little longer until all people have left the room."
Kim nods and we lean against he wall.
It seems like forever before everyone is finally outside and we walk towards the stage.
"I think it's through this door." I take Kim's hand and pull her to the side of the stage, where we are stopped by someone from security.
"You need to leave the venue, ladies."
"I'm Bill and Tom's friend."
The man looks at us somewhat angrily and says: "Nice try." He points with his hand towards the exit of the room and comes a little closer.
"I should be on the guest list." I try again.
"Either you leave the room yourself, or I will kick you out myself."
I look at Kim with slight panic on my face, not knowing what to do.
"Evi!" I hear a familiar voice whispering. I turn my face towards the sound and see Tom standing in the doorway.
"Tom!" I say enthusiastically and quickly walk past the security man. "Hey!" I hear him yell as I run into Tom's arms.
I let go of Tom and turn towards Kim, who is stopped by the security man.
Tom gestures that it's okay and we soon walk through the corridors of the backstage.

Butterflies flutter in my stomach at the thought of seeing Bill makes my heart pounding in my chest.
Tom walks us into their dressing room and we are greeted by Georg and Gustav.
"Where's Bill?" I ask, somewhat disappointed when I don't see him.
"Bill is taking a shower, you know him." Gustav says.
A big sigh leaves my mouth and Georg holds out a glass of champagne to me.
"For the nerves." He says with a grin on his face and I gratefully accept it.
I sit down in the seat next to Gustav and wait impatiently for Bill.

In the meantime, I'm holding my second glass of champagne when Bill enters the room with his hair still a little wet.
I gently bite my lower lip while Bill starts talking enthusiastically to Tom and the others, until he suddenly sees Kim standing next to Tom.
"Kim?" He looks at her in surprise and after a few seconds it seems to dawn on him.
He looks around the room until his eyes meet mine and sprints in my direction.
I barely have time to stand up before Bill grabs
me tightly in his arms, slightly lifting me up from the ground.
I wrap my arms tightly around him and bury my face in his neck.
Bill puts me back on the ground and I look at him.
He leans towards me and presses his lips firmly on mine.

We talk about the concert for a while before we all head to the hotel.
We each go to our own room, except for me, I go to Bill's room.
I close the door behind me and when I turn around Bill presses his lips on mine.
I wrap my arms tightly around him, causing our bodies to touch.

Tom:
I close the door behind me and see Kim looking at me with a grin. She laid herself down seductively on the bed. I walk towards the bed and crawl on top of her. I press my lips briefly on hers and look at her longingly.
Kim moves her hands to the edge of my t-shirt and pulls it over my head. Her eyes travel over my body and I gently caress her side.
I let my hand disappear under her dress, pull her panties down, take them off and throw them on the floor next to the bed.
An approving sigh leaves her mouth as I bury my face between her legs and she digs her nails into my shoulders. A loud moan leaves her mouth, encouraging me to continue.

It doesn't take long before she almost reaches her climax and I stop what I'm doing.
I gently press a kiss to the inside of her thigh and look at her with a big grin, the frustration clearly visible on her face.
She pulls me up again with both arms and turns us around so that she is now lying on top of me.

She bites her lower lip, looks at me briefly and then starts pulling down my pants.
She pulls them down roughly and takes my dick in her mouth.
A loud moan now leaves my mouth and it takes all my effort not to cum immediately.
She knows exactly what she's doing and every time I'm close to cumming, she stops for a moment or changes the pace.
The tease is driving me crazy and when I can't take it anymore I pull her on top of me and press my lips firmly on hers.
I turn us again so that I'm on top of her.
She tightens her legs around me as I thrust inside her.
Loud moans fill the room and it doesn't take long before we both reach an intense orgasm.

Evi:
"I've missed you." I whisper softly, as I lie against Bill and take in his familiar scent.
He presses a kiss to my head and gently strokes my arm.
"I missed you too."
I want nothing more than to feel him close to me, but the exhaustion of this busy day is starting to set in.
I straighten myself up and look at him.
"I'm quite tired." I say carefully, somehow I'm scared for his reaction.
After not seeing each other for so long, maybe he expects something more?
"Me too, I really need these two days off after these busy weeks."
He gently caresses my cheek and presses his lips firmly yet softly on mine.
When he stops the kiss I focus my eyes on his new hairstyle and run my hand through his hair. "Is it okay?" He looks at me with some doubt and I look back with a big smile.
"I love it."
I lay my head on his chest and feel Bill gently stroking my hair.
I close my eyes and it doesn't take long before I fall asleep.