(59). - Rematch Already?

Upon seeing who had descended down into the arena, my adrenaline kicked in. It was her again... Or it — I couldn't tell with that long hair and body build. Point is — it was that masked individual again... Why was it here?

Yinyun looked towards me with a fierce gaze that flashed through their helmet, almost like it was staring right into the depths of my own soul. It was actually rather creepy. The crowd still watched in curiosity and confusion, while the nobles and the High Grade began growing concerned.

The Masked Individual then lifted their arms up into the air, before two pillars made from pitch black magic shot up from the ground on both of their sides, reaching the sky and sending a collective gasp through the audience.

<Yinyun>;
"Let this be known here and now! I am Yinyun of the Hand Sons of Tritery and I have come to slay the one by the name of Shin!"

The masked individual announced, before looking at the entire crowd and then the nobles on top. The crowd was perplexed, a mixed wave of reactions and emotions flowing through the whole thing, while I simply shed a cold sweat.

The fuck was this dude up to?!
Why was it announcing that it has come to fight and kill me?! Is it nuts?!

| Master, I believe this is a diversion. I advise you to end the battle as fast as possible and get information out of the individual. |

'Diversion? But from what...?'

I didn't get much time to think about it, as a barrage of abyss arrows came down flying towards me, causing me to quickly dodge and then immediately use my own Abyss Magic skill to create a shield to cover Winston, Hermione and Odale from the incoming attack.

I landed a short moment later, before looking at the masked individual — or I suppose, Yinyun, once again. Such a strange name for a person...

<Illio>;
"That is..."

<Ione>;
"....Abyss Magic."

Ione finished the Headmasters way of thought, before standing up and leaping out of the spectator seat, phasing through the barrier and landing into the arena, before brushing off his clothes and beginning to slowly approach Yinyun, who still stood in one place.

Meanwhile, the other nobles panicked, while Kalos shed a cold sweat and Klana simply smirked, getting more comfortable in her seat and crossing her arms before crossing her legs.

<Klana>;
"...Things are getting interesting...."

She mumbled to herself lightly, sharpening her gaze down at the situation in the arena.

Yinyun turned to face Ione as he approached, before lowering the Abyss towers she had created back down to a more reasonable height.

<Yinyun>;
"You're a High Grade of the Holy Night Order, correct?"

Ione laughed lightly.

<Ione>;
"Glad to see that you recognise someone like me... Harbinger of the Hand Sons."

Wha—
Harbinger?!

| That was probably the most predictable outcome, Maste— |

OH DON'T EVEN.
I GET IT, I AM DENSE.