(62). - No Blood, No Gain.

I dashed towards the academy building as fast as I could, keeping 'Limitless Acceleration' active the whole way. Whatever was happening at the academy, if anything at all, it was the work of the Hand Sons scheming once again. And where there are Hand Sons present — there is bound to be nothing but trouble for everyone. And I mean, literally everyone.

I just don't trust that they aren't up to something evil, that isn't realistic. No — they're 100% up to some nefarious deeds again, like they would be usually.

Only thing is... What exactly are they up to...

Well, that I will find out once I get here. Right now, I must focus on simply getting to the academy and seeing the situation there currently. As I continued to dash through the sky, I eventually spotted the academy in the distance, only.... A lot different.

| The Barrier around the academy has been removed. Someone most definitely is here. |

'Yeah, that is the first thing I noticed...'

I thought, shedding a slight sweat. This was bad... Like, really bad. The barrier around the academy was keeping individuals like the Hand Sons of Tritery out of the academy grounds and protecting the students inside.

However, with it gone... Literally anything could get inside it — no matter how evil or fucked up their intentions are.

I spotted Vien, standing at the front gate of the academy, before dashing down towards her, landing next to her with a soft thud — having used my 'Dimensional Doorway' at the last second to sort of 'teleport' onto the ground.

"What's the situation Vien?"

<Vien>;
"Well... I can tell you for sure that the architecture is NOT an improvement."

She answered as I looked at the academy. Basically the entire building was covered in his dark, goey substance or something that also strangely looked a lot like flesh — almost like a whole organism had taken a liking to the building.

I shed a slight sweat, looking at Vien about to say something, before she simply cut me short with her right hand, placing it infront of my mouth.

<Vien>;
"No student was inside. All of them were either at the dormitories or the stadium where the tournament was happening. They're all safe."

Thank goodness...
It would have been a disaster if someone was still inside. I looked back at the academy, shedding a sweat, before stepping forward towards it.

'Ancient One - analysis on the situation inside.'

| A Report has already been prepared, Master. It appears there is a high concentration of mutated miasma aka 'Devils Dust' inside, which can lead to some severe side effects if exposed to. |

Miasma again huh... No surprise.
Although, I should be mostly fine if I go inside, right?

| Slow down there Master — allow me to finish. As stated before, this is not normal miasma, it is a mutated version called 'Devils Dust' which is far, far deadlier than regular miasma. |

I see...
And if I headed inside right now?

| While I am capable of making sure you resist the effects for the most part, that will only get you around an hour or two before the effects will no longer resistable and you will fall victim to them. |