(77). - The Case of The Crystallized Students.

Later that Evening...
        21:29. . .

       A small group of 3rd and 4th year students were moving through the Second floor, all of them laughing among themselves. The small group was composed of 3 male students, one third year and the other two fourth years and 2 female students, also both fourth years. The group was inside the school this late mainly because of some work that they had been assigned to that dragged on.

As the group moved through the hall, one of them separated, saying that he needed to use the restroom real quick, which caused the rest of them all to also halt and wait for their friend.

Inside the boys restroom, the boy who separated off of his friends was the third year boy. After doing his business inside the toilet, the boy walked up to the sinks, laid out infront of 4 large wall mounted mirrors. Opening the faucet, he washed his hands, humming to himself lightly.

After washing his hands, the boy dried them off with a towel, which was hung on the far wall of the restroom, before exhaling and looking at his reflection in the mirror. After posing a little and even finger gunning his reflection, the boy chuckled lightly before turning to leave the restroom, before the magic light which lit up the restroom suddenly went out, causing him to stop and look up.

<Third Year Boy>;
"Huh... Weird... Is the light running out?... Might have to bring that up to the school board."

He mumbled to himself, before exhaling and looking back down before moving forward, only to bump into a dark, tall figure standing in the restrooms entrance doorway.

<Third Year Boy>;
"Huh?"

He exhaled lightly, looking up at the dark figure infront of him before backing up a bit. The figure was tall, skinny and seemingly had a pair of giant wings on its back, while its eyes were glowing a dark purple colour.

The Third Year Boy backed up more, bumping into the sinks behind him, causing him to throw a look at them, before looking back to the entrance, only for the figure in the doorway to have vanished into thin air.

Shedding a sweat, the boy exhaled in relief.

<Third Year Boy>;
"Just my imagination... Thank the Primals.."

He stated to himself, before moving back towards the entrance, about to leave the restroom, before a suddenly force grabbed him by his shoulders and pulled him back into the restroom, the boy releasing a light scream as he was pulled back.

Hearing the scream, the two fourth year male students rushed into the restroom, grabbing a hold of their swords which were on their belts.

<Fourth Year Boy 1>;
"Harold, you okay?!"

One of the boys called out, while the other lifted his sword up into the air above himself.

<Fourth Year Boy 2>;
"Create Light!"

He stated, with a small orb of bright light forming at the tip of his swords blade, lighting up the restroom with a bright light. With the light lighting up the room, the contents of it were now visible — and they were enough to make the two boys back up in horror.

The Third Year boy by the name of Harold... Was at the back of the restroom, his entire body turned into this crystal like sculpture, with sharp, jagged edges, that had a light purple tint to them.

<Fourth Year Boy 1>;
"Harold!"

The first Fourth Year boy rushed over to the crystallized studentz before placing his sword back into its sheathe on his belt. The other boy began to look around, searching for anything that could have possibly done this, before exhaling and sheathing his sword as well, before running up to his friend.