Meet Nya

Minecraft: Herobrine's Legend

Just to let all my readers know, this is a completed series, with a sequel (Minecraft: Herobrine's Revenge). Please understand that the first chapters are absolutely terrible (well at least in my opinion), but the writing quality improves. Also, this story is copyrighted. Any person who uses my ideas, characters and/or plot line (but not the game itself; I do not own Minecraft) will be subject to Wattpad's copyright policy in terms of copying other users' works. All rights reserved.

Thank you for reading this story, and I hope you enjoy.

-

-

-

The sun's rays shone through the leaves that made up the roof of my treehouse. I reluctantly awoke, ready for yet another day of mining, farming, cutting, eating . . .

Honestly, I'm really getting sick of it. I used to live in Bloquear, one of Minecraftia's larget cities. Life was good there. I had family and friends; there was my sister, Tali, by parents, my part time job as a waitress at 'Bloque de Cafe' and school. Yes, many might think it's lame, but Bloquear High was one of the best schools there was.

But once I graduated, instead of using my new knowledge, my Father made me work for the IEM, the 'Individual Explorers of Minecraftia'. Basically, they just send me to a random, unexplored spot of the world and told me survive there. That was it. What was worse it that during the minecart trip to the place that I was meant to explore - where I now live - my father told me we were going on a mining trip. That traitor.

It turned out I was meant to explore these three biomes - a jungle, desert and plains. I've walked through the desert once, and that was enough. Although, I do like the jungle biome. The tall trees, the thick undergrowth and the shallow pools. Except I'm a little afraid to explore much further than the borderline of the desert and jungle, which is where my treehouse is. I mentally tell myself, 'C'mon, Nya. Today is the day. You'll go explore the wild.'; but hey, I know I'll never end up doing it. I climbed out of my tree and went to gather some wood.

That's when I saw it.