Meet Steve

Steve and I worked together to collect enough, wood, food, cobble and basic ores to last for ages. He was very kind. Always wanting to help out. It was in his nature, I guess.

He was funny and smart. Selfless and thoughtful. He was . . . well . . .  quite perfect.

I told him my story. About Bloquear, and the IEM, and Zazzles. He looked like he didn't understand half the time, but I didn't mind. Turns out, he has a fluffy orange cat called - you guessed it - Fluffy.
Fluffy and Zazzles had become good friends, always purring and just being generally adorable.

Anyway, we were mining in one of our many shafts when I heard Steve exclaim "Holy Notch!"

I turned my head towards him sharply. "What?" I asked, hurrying to his side.

He pointed down into a dark cave. "There," he murmured.

At first, I thought he was just pointing at darkness, but unfortunately, no.

It was some kind of underground Shrine.

It was hard to see a lot in the darkness, but I could make out the pale shimmer of gold blocks deep inside the cave. Okay, I thought, now what?

Steve seemed to read my mind. His expression was wary, but his eyes were shining with curiosity and excitement. Like me, he looked like he was debating with himself whether or not to risk our lives to explore whatever was down inside that cave. And like me, his curiosity won.

"Let's go."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is actually taking me a while to write so I have decided...

TO ONLY KEEP WRITING IT IF I GET ENOUGH READS!!

Ok so everyone, I'm gonna start off slow . . . 2 reads for the next two chapters.

Well, I did say it was small, didn't I?

THANKS Y'ALL

(2015 update of this author's note - oh god, two reads, what was i doing)