It's Back

-~-~- Three Days Later -~-~-

Nya's POV

For the past three days and nights, I haven't been able to get that dream out of my head.

In the dream, everything was black, and a deep, threatening voice was all around me.

I can remember trying to talk to the voice, but it took no notice of me.

And yeah, I talk in my sleep (don't judge), so Zach heard everything.

A sudden noise jolted me out of my day-dreaming. Yes, I also day-dream.

The pig I had been aiming at had seen me and oinked.

Yes, I had spaced out with my bow drawn.

Before the pig could even think about running away, I released the arrow. The pig erupted into smoke and disappeared, leaving the porky goodness behind. I ran up and collected it.

I heard something thump.

I turned around, prepared to see Zach behind me yelling, "BOO!", or Steve asking if I had caught enough for tonights dinner.

It was neither.

Because lying on the ground where the thump came from, was a glimmering diamond sword.

I tentatively walked towards it. I rubbed my eyes. No, it didn't disappear. It was just lying on the jungle ground.

Well, that was RANDOM.

First of all; HOW IN THE NAME OF NOTCH DID A DIAMOND SWORD END UP ON THE GROUND IN FRONT OF ME IN AN UNEXPLORED JUNGLE?

Second of all; WHO DOES IT BELONG TO?

Third of all; WHY DOES IT SEEM SO FAMILIAR?

Then it clicked.

This was the sword I had found it that shrine. The sword that I had nearly killed Zach with.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Incase your confused:

Nya found many things in that temple; and she still has them, and hasn't told Zach nor Steve about them.

And yeah, IF YOU ARE CONFUSED DON'T BE AFRAID TO TELL ME.

I know this chapter is short and it took ages for it to be written, but hey, I do have a life OTHER than wattpad.

SO YEAH ANYWAYS

Random fact #4:

I AM IN LOVE WITH ANIME AND MANGA.

Btw:

MY GOOD FRIEND AMBER HAS A STORY WRITTEN UP AND ID LOVE FOR YOU TO CHECK IT OUT:

It's called Minecraft: Adventures and is by Hiimamber

Oh and btw im screwing the outkokkdrive out thing its so lame.

Anyways, see ya

- Jazzcat :D