"I missed you, Zach."

- Zach's POV -

It was Nya... But not how I remember her.

Her usual light brown, wavy hair was dull and flat and her ocean blue eyes... Were red. She was wearing a rather gothic black lace dress and her face was emotionless. Not the Nya I remember. Nothing like her.

"Nya... Is that really you?" I asked, still looking into the mirror. When she didn't answer, I slowly turned around so we were face to face. "Nya? Why aren't you answering? Nya, please!" I ran over to her, but faster than the speed of light she was on the other side of the room. "Nya..?"

- Nya's POV -

I wanted to cry when I looked at Zach's rejected face. But as much as I tried, I couldn't.

I can't believe he's here. I can't believe he came for me. I want to tell him I missed him, that I love him, but I just don't have control of myself anymore. It was the most terrible, helpless feeling I've ever experienced in my life.

Zach's eyes shone with raw hurt. I can't believe I ran from him... I wish I could control myself, not be owned by whatever it was Herobrine had made me drink that night.

"Nya. I don't know what's wrong, but you can trust me." Zach said, hands up.

I know I can. I do trust you, Zach. I just don't trust myself.

He slowly walked forwards, hands still raised. My body screamed at me to run, but I fought the urge. The voice which told me what to do nowadays, I battled with every single piece of strength I could muster, escaping from its clutches. Finally, I was able to open my mouth and speak one word. "Zach!"

Suddenly, I snapped, and the voice controlled me again. I was mentally weak, and I knew it would take time to recover. But I don't have time. I fought back harder, praying for more strength, more desire. I wanted so bad to speak to him, a real conversation, like the ones we had before this mess. I'll defiantly speak to him again, and no one, no one was ever going to stop me...

I made one final effort, one final grab for freedom, and suddenly I was snapped out of my trance. I fell to the ground, panting, weak, but happier than I had ever been in my life. I tried to stand, my knees were too shaky to support my weight. Before I could fall back down, a pair of muscular arms grabbed me from behind and hauled me to my feet. Turning around, I saw a boy with curly brown hair and pale hazel eyes. He looked slightly nervous to be close to me.

"Er... Sorry." I said, flustered, as I tried to stand up by myself. Suddenly, I was attacked by the biggest bear hug anyone had ever given me.

"Nya! It's really you! Freaking hell, Nya, I though I had lost you forever!" He drew back, and I took in everything; his brown-hazel eyes, soft, light blonde hair, strong arms...

"I missed you, Zach." Finally, I could say exactly what I wanted to say. "Zach, I love-"

An evil, yet familiar laugh filled the air, echoing off the walls. "Well well well, you decided to come back did you, Dare? And you bought a friend, I see?" He gestured to the boy with the brown curls. "Then, you will both suffer the same fate. Prepare to die, Dare!"

-------------------------------------------------------

Two chapters in one hour :) aren't u proud of me XD

So, anyone checked out Charisma Queen yet? Please do :)

-Jazz