Trouble

Nya's POV

I was speechless. What... What in the name of all things buttery was going on?

As Tali would say, Who? What? When? Where? Why? How?

And as I would say, WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS HAPPENING HERE???

He knew..? And what did he mean, it's my time now?

"The night has come, Nya de'Analov. Embrace the powers of a wielder. You are one of mine."

That made me angry. I was an adult now, and I belonged to no one.

"Steve, what is going on? What in Notch's name are you talking about-"

I couldn't finish my sentence, because Steve surged forward with such speed that his movement was a blur. He touched his fingers to my lips. They were deadly cold.

"There is no point in resisting. I could show you what will happen, you know. What its like to be a wielder."

I couldn't talk, because his fingers were still on my lips. He seemed to realize this, and slowly drew his hand away. His deep blue eyes looked right through me, as if staring straight into my soul. He seemed... different, taller, and created an aura of power which would of made some people turn away. But not me.

"I don't know what your talking about, Steve, and I honestly don't care. All that matters now is finding Zach-"

"Ah, Zach." He interrupted me a second time. "Well, I guess I could show you him. Maybe it'll convince you to join me and become what you are destined to become"

Before I knew it, one of his cold fingers touched my forehead, and the world blacked out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter, I know. Dont judge me. Expect more coming.

This makes up for the last really long chapter.

Sorry if I sound kinda weird but the truth is it is quarter to 2 in the morning and I'm kinda tired. Next chapter coming tomorrow.

See ya peepz

REMEMBER TO VOTE

-Jazzcat :D