Mossy Cobble

It was an ocelot. I'd read about them once at school; patchy fur, and a very annoying trait to run away from people before you could get within arm's reach. I quickly used my fishing pole to grap a fish or two, and slowly walked up to it.

"Here, kitty. Here, kitty. Be good," I softly told it, but before I could do anything, it sprinted away deeper into the jungle. I blindly followed it, leaving thought and planning behind me.

I chased that damn cat for what felt like hours, but it kept running. Panting and taking a short break, I looked up, then cursed under my breath. Damn. The sun was low in the sky. It'll be night soon, and I knew for a fact that night means danger. I turned around, ready to retrek the way home, but only saw thick bushland.

Now what? I wouldn't get back to the treehouse in time. I had no idea where in the world I was. Sighing, I calmed myself down enough to realise that my only chance was forward. So that's what I did.

I didn't get very far, though, until I noticed a block in the distance. It was strange. Just like cobblestone, only with cracks of moss growing around it. Think, Nya. Think. What is it . . ?
Oh, right. I remember now.

Mossy cobblestone.