Let her go

Zach's POV

"Let her go, Steve."

I saw Nya's scared face smile slightly.

She was there. With him.

That made me madder than anything.

"Well well well, we meet again, Zach Dare." Steve turned around.

He looked significantly different. He seemed more powerful, but at the same time, darker and more intimidating. He gave me an evil smile.

"Let Nya go, Steve. Just leave us alone." I tried to keep my voice from shaking. For Nya's sake.

"You know I can't do that, Dare."

"Im sure you can. Just try it."

His eyes went from dark blue to navy. Aw, did I piss off the annoying jackass who keeps hitting on my girl? Thats just too made. Wait... Did I just call Nya my girl?

"Just back off, Dare. Once she drinks this, I'll make her a wielder and you'll never be able to stop us."

Just to make his point, he raised the blood red bottle.

"Zach! Run! Run, Zach! Get away from here!" Nya yelled, the desperation clear in her voice.

I tightened the grip around my sword.

"I can't do that, Nya. I won't leave you behind. I won't ever leave you behind."

In a speed to fast to be normal, Steve surged forward. He punched my face with such force that the world suddenly went spinning and I fell to the ground.

I could hear Nya screaming. But the pain of my jaw was basically blocking everything else out.

"You are stupid to think you can oppose me, Dare." And with that he kicked me aside.

I tried to move but the pain of my jaw plus my ankle was too great. I grunted at every small movement.

"Now, Nya, where were we?"

But Nya looked different now. There was a fire in her eyes, a look I've seen before, but never on this scale.

"Don't you hurt him anymore, Steve. I'll never forgive you."

He smirked and kicked me again. I breathed in a small, sharp breathe, trying to hold down the pain. Nya screamed, the anger and fear easily recognize in her voice.

Steve moved with such speed it was a blur. Nya's scream was cut off.

No. He couldn't have. While Nya had opened her mouth while she screamed, Steve had uncapped the bottle. And now she was swallowing the red liquid.

She started coughing and wheezing. She gripped the side of the tree for support. Oh Notch, she looked in pain.

"Now the only thing to do is bring your wielder forward." I heard Steve murmur.

"Don't... Touch... Her..." I gasped, breathing heavily.

He turned to me.

"You know, Dare, there are two ways I can do this. The first way is what I did to every other wielder who served me. I destroy everything, everyone, they loved. It leaves them no reason to go on living. Easy prey."

A golden sword appeared in his hand, glinting in the low sunset.

"So that means destroying you."

Before I could take another breath, Steve zoomed forward.

I gasped as the golden sword pierced me right through my chest. Deeply.

I could barely breathe. I only managed one word.

"Nya..."

And the world went black around me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'D JUST LIKE TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE 1,100+ READS!! I OWE THIS TO YOU GUYS

REALLY THANK YOU :)

Please remember to vote or follow me

Anyways, see ya

-Jazzcat :D