September 1993

On September 1, Brendan Scott's funeral takes place.

Two days later, Angie Freeman leaves the Street to go to Mexico.

Five days later, Alf Roberts retires as a Councillor after twenty-six (non-continuous) years in the role.

The next day, Pauline and Arthur's relationship is put in serious jeopardy when Pauline discovers Arthur's affair with Christine Hewitt, and after a heated argument attacks him with a frying pan and throws him out.

Four days later, Tanya Pooley starts work as the new Rovers barmaid. Maureen Naylor calls off her wedding to Reg Holdsworth, feeling that she can't trust him.

Two days later, Maureen Naylor and Curly Watts have a drunken one-night stand.

Another two days later, Jenny Bradley returns to the Street for the first time in two years with a rare Japanese Akita dog in tow that she has stolen from her ex-boyfriend.

A week later, Alf Roberts buys back the Corner Shop at an auction to sell the proceeds of the estate of the deceased Brendan Scott. Audrey is not pleased.

Five days later, Emily Bishop and Percy Sugden attend the wedding of Olive Clarke and Emily meets and becomes friends with the Rev. Bernard Morton.

The next day, Kyle spotted K.T. Oslin in the US.