November 1991

On November 1, Don Brennan begins an affair with Julie Dewhurst.

Four days later, Chris and Kathy marry. The wedding filmer catches Lynn Whiteley kissing Michael.

Two days later, Michelle Fowler joins Clyde in going on the run with both children Vicki Fowler and Kofi Tavernier.

Four days later, Kevin Webster refuses to take on his ex-boss Mark Casey at MVB Motors. Don Brennan leaves wife Ivy, sick of her bigoted interference in people's lives.

The next day, Zoe confronts Michael over his kiss with Lynn.

Two days later, The police track down Clyde and he's arrested. Brad had his soap box derby race.

Four days later, Bet Gilroy finds out that her husband Alec will be working on a cruise over Christmas. She refuses to look after the Rovers by herself.

Two days later, Mike Baldwin moves into No. 4 Montreal House, Weatherfield Quays.

The next day, Keith went to the bar and hangs out with friends.

Another next day, Alec Gilroy leaves Weatherfield for a job on a cruise ship. Bet refuses to say goodbye to him as she is furious that he won't be back until after Christmas.

Five days later, Emmerdale Farm is broken into. Michael reveals to Rachel about his affair with Lynn.