January 1994

On January 4, The fallout from the Plane Crash begins. Kim Tate's caravan explodes. The Woolpack customers regain consciousness. The market traders from Bridge Street hold a protest against Richard Cole.

The next day, Josh Lewis finds Chris Tate who was trapped in the wreckage during Plane Crash. Chris was later rescued.

Another next day, Joe and Annie Sugden find out that Leonard Kempinski was killed. Jack Sugden identifies Mark Hughes's body. Frank Tate discovers a dead baby in a tree. Gita Kapoor catches Sanjay in bed with her sister.

Five days later, Nick Bates is rescued by an army helicopter. David Wicks arrives on Pat Butcher's doorstep out of the blue and Pat has a lot of questions.

Two days later, Alice Bates is rescued by the emergency services team. Mandy Salter leaves the Square.

The next day, Alf Roberts sells the Corner Shop to Reg Holdsworth.

Four days later, Kyle crushes Natalie Price.

Two days later, A funeral is held for the 11 plane crash victims.

Five days later, Caroline Bates returns to the village. Alan Turner proposes to Shirley Foster.

The next day, Reg Holdsworth and Maureen Naylor marry. They miss the flight to their Paris honeymoon while looking for Maureen's overbearing mother Maud Grimes, who left the Belstaff Hotel when she heard Reg calling her a burden.