October 1992

On October 1, After all squatting together in No.23, Mandy, Ricky and Sam are chucked out onto the streets. Steve Marshal is arrested for the Home Farm robbery, having been set up by Eric Pollard. Marla played Blanche in a play called the Streetcar Named Desire.

Five days later, Eric Pollard and Elizabeth Feldmann marry. Michael Feldmann is arrested for the Home Farm robbery.

Two days later, Larry gave Sangeeta Parmar a present.

A week later, Lorraine Nelson reveals to Lynn Whiteley that her father sexually abused her. Kyle asked her that why is she molesting by her father.

The next day, Ivy Brennan is sacked from Bettabuy for her unreliability caused by her drinking problem.

Four days later, Lorraine Nelson reports her father to the police for rape. Kyle had sex with Lorraine.

The next day, Percy Sugden and ex-prisoner of war Klaus Muller get drunk together on the eve of an El Alamein campaign in Blackpool.

Another next day, Grant sets the Vic on fire, not knowing that Sharon is inside. Matt Ramsden and Charlie Johnson are married.

Another next day, Kevin Webster interviews mechanic Doug Murray for a job at MVB Motors.

Four days later, Sharon is rescued from the fire. In the show's first five-hander, Lorraine Nelson reveals the truth about her father to her mother. Kyle indicates that her parents needs to divorce.