February 1991

On February 5, Dolly Skilbeck discovers she is pregnant with Charlie Aindow's baby.

Two days later, Brad and his friends caught by Keith for wathching porn movies and was grounded for a month.

A week later, The baby is returned to Disa with the help of Dot, and the police and Ken is charged for the kidnapping. Elsa Feldmann and Nick Bates's wedding day is interrupted when Elsa goes into labour and gives birth to a daughter. Dolly has an abortion.

Four days later, Amy Burton suffers a fatal heart attack while playing bingo. Vera Duckworth's Aunt Cissie breaks the news over the phone.

The next day, Ethel Skinner celebrates her 77th birthday. Zoe Tate discovers April Brooks is planning to con her son out of £500. Zoe tells Archie and Archie gives her the money on the condition he never sees her again.

Two days later, Kyle's high school friend confirms he had a brother from another mother.

The next day, Reg Holdsworth's wife, Veronica, arrives from New Zealand believing him to be having an affair with Rita Fairclough.

Three days later, Amy Burton's funeral takes place. Joss Shackleton tells Vera Duckworth that he's her father.

Another three days later, Disa reveals to her mother that Ken raped her and he is the father of Jasmine. Her mother is in denial at first, but ends up believing her daughter and visits Ken in prison to tell him she will be testifying in court and brings Disa and the baby back to Sunderland with her. The Woolpack is forced to close when a company removes their beer.