March 1990

On March 5, Peter Ingram offers down-on-his-luck Mike Baldwin a job as a sales rep.

The next day, The Butchers attend family therapy after little Janine's excessive behavior.

Another next day, Tina Fowler is jilted by fiancé Eddie Ramsden during her hen party.

Another next day, Elsa and Michael's mother Elizabeth told Randy to be careful for what they did last month.

Another next day, after Eddie Ramsden calls off their wedding, Tina Fowler tells him that she's better off without him.

Three days later, Percy Sugden breaks his ankle as he slips on Phyllis Pearce's shopping after the bag had split.

The next day, Chris Tate attacks George Starkey when he discovers George has been spray painting Frank's secret around Beckindale.

Five days later, Marla is playing bowling with the French bowling instructor.

Three days later, Ken Barlow resigns his job as editor of the Weatherfield Gazette free sheet.

Two days later, Percy Sugden, in his wheelchair following a slip, annoys Alec Gilroy with complaints and, much to everyone's horror, is barred from the Rovers.

Two days later, Keith is kicked out by Marla for his affair with a dancer.

Two days later, Steve and his wife Fran had a son Sterling.

The next day, The Wiltons move into No.4 but the shock of the move distresses Harriet the budgie so much that she dies.

Another next day, David Hughes holds Kate and Joe Sugden hostage at Emmerdale Farm.