June-August 1993

On June 18, Doug Murray decided to leave and Narvel arrested him under his real name. Narvel got his job as a bounty hunter.

Six days later, Eric Pollard crashes his car when the brakes fail. He is saved by Nick Bates before it explodes.

Five days later, Phil Mitchell meets Nadia Borovac for the first time and Hattie Tavernier discovers that Steve Elliot has left her.

On July 2, Alf Roberts takes an emotional leave of the Corner Shop, after selling the premises to Brendan Scott who in turn had gazumped Reg Holdsworth.

Three days later, Brendan Scott takes over the Corner Shop and immediately starts to annoy both his staff and his customers.

Two days later, Vera Duckworth goes for a strange man in the Rovers thinking that he's a debt collector after Jack but he turns out to be Des Barnes's brother, Colin.

A week later, Brendan Scott re-opens the Corner Shop as an old-fashioned grocers renamed "Scott's Provisions". An unamused Deirdre Barlow is forced to wear a mop cap and frilly apron behind the counter.

Nine days later, Liz McDonald takes Colin Barnes on at The Queens pub and immediately feels drawn to him.

Three days later, Alf and Audrey Roberts decide to move to Lytham St Annes.

Four days later, Vera Duckworth is caught shoplifting at Bettabuy by Elaine Fenwick.

On August 9, Ken Barlow starts to give Raquel Wolstenhulme somewhat unsuccessful French lessons.

The next day, The Windsor Family had just moved in.

Six days later, Jim McDonald discovers that separated wife Liz is seeing Colin Barnes. To everyone's surprise he wishes them well.

The next day, Zoe Tate comes out as gay to her father.

Another next day, Audrey Roberts changes her mind and refuses to move to Lytham St. Annes when she visits there with Alf and finds that the place is full of golf-playing retired grocers.

Another next day, Kyle told Sangeeta that she is supporting her brother.

Another next day, After alienating most of his staff and customers, an overstressed Brendan Scott collapses and dies on the floor of the Corner Shop.

Six days later, Dot Cotton leaves the Square to start a new life with Nick and his new family. Narvel found Donna Windsor after the abductor was arrested for kidnapping and forgery. It reveals that Donna was kidnapped before her family had moved in.

The next day, Raquel Wolstenhulme applies for a place at The Mayfair Academy of Modelling in Croydon, calling herself Nadia.

Four days later, Grant, Sharon, Phil, Kathy, Pat and Frank take a trip to France and Frank is horrified when he goes to visit Diane and discovers she's pregnant. Frank Tate fires Elizabeth Pollard from her job at Home Farm.