December 1993

On December 1, Lonely Bet Gilroy and Don Brennan spend the night together.

Eight days later, Cindy Beale gives birth to the twins Peter and Lucy and the residents thrill is torn apart when the news arouses that Pete Beale has died in a car crash.

Five days later, The McAllister family move to the village.

Two days later, Walter Eagleton dies from unknown causes. Robbie Jackson arrived to chat with Randy.

Another two days later, Louisa Connor, the wife of Johnny and mother of Aidan and Kate, dies after being struck by a car. She'd been running away from Johnny after it transpired that he'd had an affair with a woman named Sharon.

Another two days later, Terry Duckworth is released from prison. He makes an agreement with Jeff and Doreen Horton to sell his son Tommy to his maternal grandparents. Jack and Vera Duckworth thought they would be taking care of the child. Kyle told Terry about the death of Lisa.

The next day, Seth Armstrong discovers Walter Eagleton's dead body.

Another next day, Alf Roberts accidentally pushes a pensioner while arguing with Curly Watts in front of a reporter. Derek Wilton lights an outside Christmas tree and blows all the fuses in the Street.

Another next day, The residents say their final goodbyes to Pete when his funeral takes place.

Another next day, Terry Duckworth delivers his son Tommy to his late wife Lisa's parents, the Hortons, in exchange for cash. Jack Duckworth disowns his son Terry when he finds out about the deal.

Another next day, Aidan attempts suicide by jumping from a tower block but is talked down by Mandy.

Two days later, Ivy Brennan reports husband Don as a missing person. Kyle had the usual fight with Charlie Whelan.

The next day, Aidan decides that life in Walford isn't going anywhere for him and leaves Mandy to return to his old life in Ireland. Nadia tells Kathy that she and Phil slept together causing serious problems.

Another next day, Des and Steph Barnes are officially divorced.

Another next day, A plane crashes onto Beckindale, killing Elizabeth Pollard, Mark Hughes, Leonard Kempinski and Archie Brooks, destroying Whiteley's Farm, Demdyke Row and the stables at Home Farm.