November 1990

On November 1, Rachel Hughes is grabbed by a man in a barn, who turns out to be her father, David Hughes. Keith shows up fishing with his buddies.

The next day, The Wiltons return home from Manchester Airport after finding their travel company for their holiday has gone bust, only to discover that No.4 has been burgled.

Six days later, Keith was watching American football with his buddies.

The next day, Phil Jennings and one of his heavies threaten Ken Barlow to keep away from his separated wife, Deirdre.

Six days later, Grant Mitchell and Sharon go on their first date. A lorry containing chloroacetic acid crashes into a wall on Main Street. When evacuating the Woolpack, Henry Wilks accidentally locks Amos Brearly in the cellar. Brad shows up playing mini golf.

The next day, Percy Sugden interrupts a burglary at No.6 and prevents Mal Harris from escaping until the police arrive.

Four days later, Dolly Skilbeck splits up with Charlie Aindow. He tries to grab her but Alan Turner intervenes.

Two days later, Brad and Lia had a fight over thanksgiving, and Brad had punished all of these things to do these chores until Christmas day.

Five days later, Peter Simpson accidentally shoots Bill Middleton in the face. Charlie Aindow tries to grab Dolly Skilbeck but Eric Pollard threatens to call his wife.

Two days later, The Butcher family agrees that Mo will be better living at Frank's sisters' place, Joan Garwood and Mo leaves Albert Square with her.