December 1992

On December 4, Denise Osbourne moves to Coronation Street where she is soon to open up a beauty salon at No.2.

Four days later, Amos Brearly returns to the village.

Two days later, Jayesh Palmer is attacked by youths. Kathy Beale is furious when she discovers that Mandy has been telling people that she's been abusing while living with her.

The next day, Ken Barlow finds out from Tracy that Mike Baldwin is the father of Maggie Redman's son Mark. While working at the garage, Steve McDonald drives Mike's car and is hit by another vehicle on a dual carriageway.

Four days later, Leonard Kempinski asked Narvel about his advice to his buddies.

Two days later, Narvel had suffered a heart attack and has an emergency triple bypass surgery.

The next day, Carmel Finnan admits to Martin Platt that she is in love with him. Martin asks her to leave No.8. Randy gave a ride to Carmel and reveals that Narvel is better after surgery.

Six days later, Pat Butcher runs over Stephanie Watson, after taking a cab call when drunk. Frank Tate throws his wife Kim out of Home Farm after he discovers her affair with Neil Kincaid. Amos Brearly returns to Spain.

The next day, Mark saves Mandy from her mother's abusive ex.

Four days later, A drunk Frank Tate attacks Neil Kincaid.

Two days later, Pat is distraught when she discovers that Stephanie is dead.