September 1992

On September 1, Sharon and Phil Mitchell sleep together.

The next day, Alec Gilroy leaves Bet and their marriage to go to Southampton. She becomes manager of the Rovers on a six-month probation.

Two days later, Nick Tilsley starts at Weatherfield Comprehensive where he makes a new friend - Mark Redman, unknown to him that he is Mike Baldwin's son by Maggie Dunlop.

Four days later, Elizabeth Feldmann returns home to discover her home has been ransacked.

The next day, Tommy Duckworth is born. Death of Ted Sullivan. Randy turns 35 before revealing the death of Ted. Randy was born on Sept. 9, 1957.

Five days later, Ted Sullivan's funeral takes place.

The next day,  A social worker arrives at 3 Demdyke Row as someone has reported Alice Bates as a potentially unsafe child.

Another next day, Rita Sullivan is accused by Ted's family of only marrying him for his money.

Another next day, Michael Feldmann and Steve Marshal rob Home Farm, leaving Joe Sugden badly injured.

Six days later, Ivy Brennan turns to the bottle when Don stays away from her.

The next day, Alan Turner fires Carol Nelson from her job at The Woolpack after she admits to calling social services on Nick Bates and Archie Brooks.