June-August 1991

On June 13, Emmerdale Farm is burgled when Annie Sugden is inside.

A week later, Rachel breaks off her engagement to Michael. Chris is knocked out and his lorry is stolen.

On July 2, Sam and Ricky elope to to get married causing ructions between the Mitchell family and Butcher family who chase the couple up there to try to stop the pair from getting married.

The next day, Jackie Ingram makes plans to sell her factory when she marries Mike Baldwin, not realizing it is to wrest the factory from her that he is marrying her in the first place.

Another next day, With Pat and Frank by their side, giving their blessings, Sam and Ricky get married.

Another next day, Mike Baldwin marries Jackie Ingram but things go wrong from the start when Jackie tells him that she's selling the very factory he married her for.

Three days later, Newly-wed Jackie Baldwin discovers Mike's deceit over the ownership of Jim's Cafe and its flat.

The next day, Dot Cotton is shattered when she's told her husband Charlie Cotton has died in a motorway accident.

Another next day, Percy Sugden sabotages Emily Bishop's attempts to sell No.3.

Another next day, Grant proposes to Sharon, leaving her stunned. Kate Sugden returns to Beckindale, but tries to avoid Joe.

Another next day, In a rage after learning of Mike Baldwin's deceptions, his wife of one week, Jackie, points a loaded shotgun at him.

Six days later, Clyde Tavernier competes in a boxing match, surrounded by the residents of Albert Square cheering him on. Tony Charlton gave Keith an advice.

The next day, Alec Gilroy's daughter and son-in-law, Sandra and Tim Arden, are killed in a car crash in Whitby. Alec has to break the news to his granddaughter Victoria.

Five days later, Mike Baldwin is offered £100,000 for an uncontested divorce by Jackie Baldwin to get out of her life.

The next day, Charlie Cotton's funeral takes place, and Sam and Ricky get their marriage blessed with much more of an audience.

Four days later, Deirdre Barlow discovers that boyfriend Phil Jennings is married and that she is just one of his many women.

The next day, Archie discovers Bill Whiteley dead inside Whiteley's Farm.

On Aug. 2, Percy Sugden collapses after an asthma attack and is rushed to hospital.

Three days later, Jim McDonald helps the twins set up an amateur radio station, mistakenly thinking it will keep them out of trouble.

The next day, The strippers hired by Joe and Eric at Alan's birthday party leave him traumatized when they cuff and strip him.

Two days later, Bill's funeral takes place.

The next day, Despite her reservations, Emily Bishop agrees to let Percy Sugden move back to No.3 as her lodger.

Six days later, Dolly Skilbeck leaves the village.

Another six days later, Des Barnes sets fire to his boat after a row with wife Steph.

Eight days later, Randy gave Henry Wilks an advice.

The next day, The Weatherfield Carnival takes place with the Bettabuy float on its theme of the "Horn of Plenty" as designed by Angie Freeman winning first prize.