April 1990

On April 2, Tracy Barlow causes a chip pan fire at No.1 and is rescued by Dave Barton.

Two days later, Jenny Bradley and Flick Khan move into No.7.

The next day, Annie Sugden calls the police on David Hughes. Rachel Hughes discovers what happened that night.

Another next day, Rita Fairclough decides to move out of No.7 and into the flat above the new Kabin.

A week later, Rita Fairclough opens the new Kabin on Coronation Street and closes the old one on Rosamund Street for the last time after seventeen years.

Two days later, Brad is in France for deportation and was replaced by an American girl until a week.

The next day, Rita Fairclough moves into 10a Coronation Street - the flat above The Kabin.

Two days later, Sally Webster discovers that she is pregnant.

The next day, Sharon Watts and Michelle Fowler are horrified when a body is dragged out the canal and believed to be Den Watts.

Another next day, Gail Tilsley admits to recently-pregnant Sally Webster that she is also expecting a baby with younger partner Martin Platt, but swears her to secrecy as she is considering having an abortion.

Five days later, Kathy Merrick and Chris Tate return to 3 Demdyke Row to find the house has been burgled. Curly Watts finds out that Reg Holdsworth has been sleeping in Bettabuy's stockroom as his wife has thrown him out.

Two days later, Neil Mitchell marries Denise Osbourne. A fight breaks out between Ken Barlow and Mike Baldwin in the Rovers no sooner had the locals confronted Ken over a car that he sold to Curly Watts.

Another two days later, Keith has apologized to Marla for what he did last month.