Chapter 35

"Matt I need to feed Andrea before we leave"Gabby said. "I know but the car parking ticket ends roughly at 5:15"Matt said. "I know babe why don't you get everyone in the car and Violet helps by getting the stroller and baby bag in the trunk and the car seat in the car while I feed our daughter"Gabby said. "Thats a good idea"Matt said. As Gabby takes Andrea out of the stroller as Matt gets Jim and Violet grabs the stroller baby bag and the car seat. "Bro see you soon and take care"Christie said. "You take care too sis and you of course mum"Matt said. "Love you all"Nancy and Christie says. "We love you all too"Matt and Gabby both say. "Love you mum, love you nan"Violet said. "Love you too Violet"Christie and Nancy both say.

As Jim gets up from his seat and as he follows Matt and Violet who's got the stroller , baby bag and the car seat as Gabby starts to unzip her buttons and breast feeds Andrea while getting her cell out and she dials her brothers number.  "Hello bro we've got something for Eva and Diego from their cousin Louie"Gabby said. "Sure you can drop it off"Antonio said. "We won't be stopping"Gabby said. "Thats okay"Antonio said. "See you shortly"Gabby said.  As  the two siblings finish talking while Gabby carries on feeding Andrea over at the Dawson household the food is almost ready. "Kids can you wash your hands and set the table put please dinners most ready"Antonio said. "Yes dad"Diego and Eva Both say.

Now that Eva and Diego have set the table with 4 mats 4 knives 4 spoons and 4 forks as Antonio dishes up the Spaghetti Bolognaise and he puts a plate down on each of the mats. "Dinners ready"Antonio said. "Yes dad"Diego said. "I'm here dad"Eva said. "This smells nice"Brett said. "Brett this is one of our favourites"Eva said. "Why don't we eat up before it gets cold"Antonio said while over at the house Kelly and Stella are talking about two things. "Kelly whats wrong"Stella asks. "I'm worried and scared love"Kelly says. "What are our worried about"Stella asks. "I'm worried that I'm going to mess up by tripping over my own two feet"Kelly said. "You're on about the funeral love"Stella said. "Yes I am"Kelly said.

"You'll be fine love"Stella said. "Thanks at least we're leaving tomorrow when Gabby and Matt leave"Kelly said. "We've got the next shift off I hope Boden and everyone does something round the time of the funeral"Stella said. "Me too"Kelly said. While Kelly and Stella are ordering food in for the night Gabby and Matt have arrived outside her brothers place and Violet hands over the drawing to her Aunt as Gabby gets out the car and walks up the path and knocks on the door. "I'll get the door"Antonio said as Eva Diego and Brett continue eating there food made by their dad Antonio. As Antonio answers the door to his sister. "Antonio here's the drawing I mentioned earlier"Gabby said. "Thanks sis"Antonio said. "You're welcome bro we'll let you know when we've left here tomorrow"Gabby said. "We're just in the middle of eating"Antonio said. "We'll be off then"Gabby said.

As Gabby walks back to the car and Matt can drive away from the house as Antonio closes the door and walks back to the dining room table and rejoins Brett Diego and Eva to finish off eating there Spaghetti Bolognaise. "Dad who was at the door"Eva asks. "Your Auntie Gabby has gave me something for the two of you"Antonio said. "Can we have it dad"Diego and Eva both ask. "You can have it when you've both finished your Spaghetti Bolognaise"Antonio said. "Okay dad"Diego said. "Yes dad"Eva said. As the family finish eating there Pasta and as Antonio has promised them once they've finished he hands it over to them as Matt pulls outside his house with wife Gabby daughter Andrea niece Violet and her dad Jim who's very ill with Kidney Cancer..