1

Paige's POV

"Bye mommy!" I waved at the twins and Keisha. Louis pulled off, speeding in the direction of the airport.

"Thanks for dropping us off Louis." Liam and I were going on our honeymoon but I didn't know where. I sat in the backseat behind Louis.

"No problem. Just have fun on your honeymoon. Just not too much fun." We decided to go on a few weeks before the boys left to go on tour with Five Seconds of Summer. I pulled out my phone and scrolled down my Instagram feed. I followed a few Directioners back and took a picture of my plane ticket in front of my face. I posted it and instantly started getting likes and comments. "You two have fun." I got out and took my suitcase from Liam.

We walked into the airport hand in hand and sat down waiting for our flight to be called. "Where are we going?" I laid my head on his shoulder playing with my promise ring.

"That's a surprise. You still haven't taken that off?" I looked at it and smiled, shaking my head.

"It's a promise ring. You promised not to ever hurt me and I made a promise to never take it off. Unless I put it on a chain and wear it as a necklace." I twirled it around on my finger, smiling. "And it's too pretty to take off." He chuckled and held up the hand he was holding. I stared at my wedding band and engagement ring, smiling like an idiot.

"But we both have one of these rings. This one has bigger promises than the promise ring." I giggled and shook my head.

"Well I'm not taking either one of them off." I pecked his cheek, him grinning. The intercom went off and Liam stood up.

"That's our flight." I got up and we walked over to the boarding area. We put our suitcases on the conveyor belt and boarded the plane. "We are in first class." We went to first class and sat down. I put my phone in airplane mode and laid my head on Liam's shoulder, eventually falling asleep.

I felt a bump and opened my eyes. "We are now landing in Paris, France." I looked over at Liam.

"Paris?" He nodded and we stood up.

"I know how much you wanted to come here. But there's more." I followed him off the plane and we grabbed our bags. We walked out of the airport and I saw a limo driver holding a sign that reads 'Mr. & Mrs. Payne' in bold black letters.

"A limo?" He nodded and took my suitcase to the limo. I got in and waited for Liam. He got in beside me and I slid in his lap. "Any other surprises?" He nodded and wrapped his arms around me. "What is it? A fancy hotel room?"

"No. It's much better." The limo came to a stop and Liam got out me following.

"A beach house?" I hugged him and ran inside with my suitcase. I ran up the stairs and into the room. I hurriedly changed into my bathing suit and put on shorts over it. I grabbed my towel and pulled my hair in a ponytail, running out. I put on my sunglasses and sat on my towel. I pulled my ohone out of my povket and opened Snapchat. I got up and held my phone above me making a video. I watched it before I posted it and noticed Liam staring at me. "Don't just stand there and stare." He ran over to me and I jumped on him.

"Damn you're cute." I giggled and jumped off him. I took off my shorts. Liam scanned my body with his eyes. His eyes stopped and he stared at my chest and I rolled my eyes.

"Eye contact baby." I grabbed his face and pulled it up so he'd make eye contact."Let's go swim."

Liam's POV

She turned and started walking and I couldn't help but stare at her butt. I shook my head and followed her to the water. We swam around for a bit and went back inside. I slammed her against the wall and she looked up at me with a mischievous look in her eye. I smashed my lips to hers, pulling her closer. She kissed back, wrapping her arms around my neck. I traced her lip and she pursed them, denying access. I growled and tried again, getting the same response. Getting mad, I slid my hands down her sides and squeezed her bum. She gasped and I slipped my tongue in her mouth, our tongues colliding and battled for dominance. I gripped her thighs and she jumped up, wrapping her legs around my waist. I carried her to the room and laid her on the bed.

I pulled back and went to her neck. I sucked harshly and her hands tangled in my hair. She moaned softly and her phone started ringing. I kept kissing her neck and she pulled her phone from her pocket. "Liam it's Keisha."

I stopped at looked at her, "She can wait a while. We'll call back." I took her phone and put it on the bedside table. She rolled her eyes and grabbed it.

"It could be about the twins. I have to at least check. I promise I'll make it up to you later." She pecked my lips and I rolled off her. She threw on a t-shirt, answering the FaceTime call. "Hey. What's up?"

"I wanted to make sure you two made it safely but from the hickey and swollen lips I see I interrupted something. We're about to go take the kids out for ice cream so I'll let you two go back to what you were doing." She winked and ended the call. Paige put her phone away and straddled me.

"Where were we?" I smirked and reattached my lips to her neck. She moaned softly and I pulled the t-shirt over her head. I untied her bikini top, throwing it across the room. I kissed her and unbuttoned her shorts. She kicked them off, leaving her in her bikini bottoms. She tugged at the waistband of my shorts and I flipped us so I could take them off. I slid her bikini bottoms off her legs and got up. I opened my suitcase and grabbed a condom from the inside pocket. I ripped it open and rolled it on. I kissed Paige and inserted 3 fingers, receiving a moan in return. I took my fingers out and slammed into her. She moaned and tangled her hands in my hair. She bit my lip and a low, throaty moan left my lips. She smirked and I picked up speed with my thrusts.

A while later, Paige arched her back, dragging her nails down my back. "Liam I'm close."

"Me too. Just hold on." A few minutes later, Paige released letting out a loud moan at the same time as me. I slid out of her and laid beside her. I pulled her sweaty body to mine and she kissed me. Unlike the first one, this one wasn't lust filled. She pulled away and I smiled. "How about we go sightseeing?" She nodded and got up. She grabbed some clothes from her suitcase and ran to the bathroom.