11

Keisha's POV

I knocked lightly on Paige's door and poked my head in. "Hey."

"Hey. Hold on." She looked at her phone, "Liam can I call you later? Keisha and I are going out with the kids. Bye! I love you!" She took her headphones out and climbed out of bed, careful not to wake the twins.

"You ready?" She nodded and grabbed her bag, picking up the twins and carrying them out the door. Mimi played with a doll in the backseat and I helped Paige with her stuff and the kids.
We got in the car and I drove to the airport. We went inside and got our tickets. We kept our heads down in case there were paps lurking around.

~Hours Later~

I walked through the back door with Mimi, Paige, Peyton, and Logan. Lou spotted us first and ran over hugging us. "You're just in time. They're doing their last song now." She smiled at the twins and walked back to her spot near the dressing room.

Paige's POV

Deciding we should play a little prank on Liam, I put Peyton on the side and hid behind a couch. He eventually looked in that direction and looked back out at the crowd. Peyton ran back to me and hid. Liam looked again and a frown appeared on his face. He barely took his eyes off the side and a look of sadness etched on his face. They finished the song and ran offstage. I pulled my hood over my vibrant red hair and curled up trying to stay hidden. The boys walked off and a small group of screaming girls ran by.

I caught up with the fans and tried to blend in. There was a table and the guys sat there. I told Peyton to go hide behind Liam. Each girl spoke to each boy and it was my turn. I tried to change my voice so they didn't recognize me. Harry was first. "Oh my god I can't believe I'm meeting you guys." He smiled and looked up his eyes widening. I gave him a signal to be quiet and he nodded. I moved to Louis who smirked and mouthed out "Where's Keisha?" I pointed towards their dressing room and he nodded. I moved to Zayn and he chuckled. I smiled and waved.

"Nice hair." I moved to Niall and He looked up and dropped his sharpie. I gave him the same signal I'd given Harry and waved. I stepped over to Liam and he kept his head down.

"What's your name love?" He signed his name and continued staring at his phone. "I'm sorry. I'm waiting for Paige to call me back." I smiled and nodded at Peyton. She took his phone and giggled, running off.

His head shot up and he smiled. He stood up, walking around the table. "Hi." He cupped my cheek and kissed me softly. I kissed back, grabbing his shirt. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and mine made their way around his neck. I smiled subconsciously and he pulled away. "I missed you."

"I missed you too baby girl." He kissed me again and I kissed back. I grabbed his hands, intertwining our fingers. This time when he pulled away he looked down and smiled. "I thought I was hallucinating earlier. Hi princess." She smiled and handed him his phone.

"Hi daddy." He picked her up and grabbed my hand. She gave him a kiss on his cheek and we walked out.

"I'm going to go change." I nodded and he put Peyton down, walking in the dressing room. Peyton ran off and I turned to chase after her and saw her with Luke. He waved at me and said something to Peyton. She nodded and ran back, her little curls bouncing. She climbed on the couch with Logan, Mimi and Lux. Liam walked out of the dressing room wearing blue jeans and a tank top. He had on a snapback turned backwards and a bandana hanging from his back pocket. We walked out, the twins clinging to us tightly. I kept my head down and followed Liam. We reached the cars and he looked down at me. "Meet me back the hotel?" I nodded and he pecked my lips, jogging over to catch up with the other guys. I carried Logan to where Keisha was.