21

~A week later~

Liam's POV

"LIAM!" Paige ran in the room with wide eyes. I paused the football match and looked up at her. She handed me a little stick and I looked at it. "Positive."

I looked at her and pulled her in my lap. "Looks like we're having another baby." She smiled and I laid my hand on her stomach. "But how? We always use protection." She looked down and I sat back on the couch.

"Last week." She looked at me, "We left the studio and came back here. Did you put on a condom?" My eyes widened and she slapped my arm lightly. "Liam!"

"Sorry! I couldn't wait." I wrapped my arms around her. She laid her head on my shoulder. "So when are we going to tell everyone?"

"I don't know but we should tell the twins first." I nodded and she got up. "I want Nutella." She walked in the kitchen, "Fucking top shelves. Babe?" I went in the kitchen and saw her jumping, trying to reach the Nutella. I chuckled and grabbed the jar, handing it to her.

"Here you go." She smiled and pecked my lips. She grabbed a spoon and we walked back to the living room. I sat down and she sat in my lap. I recorded the rest of the game and looked at Paige.

"What?" I shook my head and she shrugged. The twins walked in the door and walked by us. "Wait. Guys come back. We need to talk." They walked back in and sat on the chair across from us.

"Mommy and I have some big news." I looked at her and she smiled. "We're having another baby." Their jaws dropped and I chuckled.

"You're going to have a younger brother or sister." They looked at us and smiled. "I have to be careful so the baby doesn't get hurt. So I need you guys to help me and daddy. Keep your toys in your room and try not to jump on my tummy okay?"

"Okay. Can Mimi come over?" I nodded and Paige called Keisha. The kids ran to their room and I rubbed Paige's stomach.

"Can we call your mom?" She put down the jar of Nutella and laid her hand on top of mine on her stomach. I nodded and smiled at her tummy.

I leaned down and kissed her tummy. "Hi. Can't wait to see you." Paige giggled and I pecked her stomach again. "Can't wait to see him or her." She smiled at me and nodded. "How about a doctor's appointment every two weeks?"

"Yeah. I want to see my baby as soon as possible." I rubbed her stomach again and she laid her head on my shoulder. Keisha and Louis came in and Amira ran upstairs.

"Hey you wanted to talk?" They sat down on the love seat and Paige sat up. "What's wrong?"

Paige shook her head, "No everything's fine. I'm pregnant." She smiled and Keisha gasped.

"Oh my God! Congratulations." Her smile faltered a little and she looked at us. "But you always use a condom. Don't you?"

"That's my fault." I chuckled and she shook her head, smiling."Last week when we left the studio we came back here and I forgot."

"How the hell do you forget to use protection?" She chuckled and leaned into Louis's side.

"I needed her." Paige smiled and I pecked her neck.

"Ugh stop that!" Keisha threw a pillow at us and Paige caught it, laughing. "When's the appiontment?"

"Next week. We agreed on biweekly appointments." Keisha nodded and Paige got up running upstairs. I followed her into the bathroom and she dropped in front of the toilet. I held her hair from her face and rubbed her back. She finished and sat with her back against the wall.

"Why is it called morning sickness if it happens every fucking hour of the day?" I chuckled and kissed her forehead. "Can you get me some water?"

"Yeah. I'll be back." I ran downstairs and Keisha got up, "She's fine, it's morning sickness." She sat back down and I walked in the kitchen, fixing her a glass of water. I walked back upstairs and handed Paige the water. She rinsed her mouth out and brushed her teeth.

Paige's POV

I smiled at Liam and walked downstairs. "Sorry about that."

"It's fine. You want us to watch the twins when you have appointments?" Louis wrapped an arm around Keisha.

"Could you?" They nodded and we all sat and ordered pizzas."

A/N: Filler. Sorry.