18

Liam's POV

I stepped out of the tunnel on the plane and grabbed my suitcase. My phone buzzed and I pulled it from my pocket. I opened Paige's text.

Outside. Fans and paps at the door. xx

I grabbed my stuff and walked toward the door. Screams of fans was more evident now and I put my sunglasses on. I walked out and walked to the car, putting my suitcase in the back. I climbed in and smiled at Paige. "Hey. I missed you." She pecked my lips and pulled off.

"Where are the kids?" I shoved my phone in my pocket.

"At home asleep." She stopped at a red light and looked at me. "How were the last few stops on tour?" After New York, Paige ended up leaving.

"It was great. I wish you could have stayed. A few fans asked about you." The light changed and she pulled off again this time not stopping until we got home.

"Awe I would've stayed but Peyton and Logan still had school. Speaking of which, I need to go get them up." We got out the car and I got my suitcase. I followed Paige in the house and carried it to our room. I looked at Paige as she came back in the room. Her phone beeped and she pulled it out. "Keisha said she'll come get the twins." I nodded and laid on the bed.

I closed my eyes and felt Paige lay beside me and wrapped my arms around her. I buried my face in her neck and started dozing off when I felt a small body on me. I looked up and smiled at Logan. "Hey buddy. Ready for school?" He shook his head. "Why not?"

"People keep teasing me and Peyton." I looked at Paige and she looked at him.

"Did you tell your teacher?" He nodded and Paige sat up. "Did she say or do anything?" He shook his head and Paige got up.

"Babe where are you going?" I sat up with Logan in my lap.

"To the school. I talked to their teacher about this before." She huffed and grabbed her keys. "Logan, go get dressed sweetheart." He climbed off my lap and ran to his room. I got up and wrapped my arms around Paige.

"Calm down princess." She looked up at me with cold eyes.

"No. I've been bullied and I will not let my kids go through the same thing. I told their teacher to watch closely a but apparently she isn't going to listen until something major happens." There was a car horn outside and Peyton ran in.

"Aunt Keisha's here. Bye mommy bye daddy." I sighed and let Paige go.

"Well someone has to keep you from killing her so come on." We followed the twins out the door and got in the car. I sat in the back with the kids and looked at Logan as he played with his fingers.

"Uh the reason I offered was so you and Liam could catch up."

"Keisha I'm not in the mood for jokes." I laid my hand on her shoulder and she sighed. "Just drive." Keisha shrugged and pulled in front of the school. "Wait here please." Paige and I got out, walking into the school.

"Let me talk." She nodded and we walked to their teacher. "Hi can we speak to you for a minute?" She smiled and closed her classroom door.

"Is there a problem?" She looked at Paige and back at me.

"My son told me that other students are teasing him and his sister. My wife said she spoke to you once before about it but it's still happening."