13

Paige's POV

I got up and walked to the Logan's room waking the twins. I walked to the kitchen and started cooking waffles. I heard the doorbell and ran to open it. I saw Karen carrying a cake and a few bags. I let her in and took the cake and half the bags. "Their getting ready and I'm making breakfast and thank you so much."

"No problem dear but go before your food burns." I smiled and ran to the kitchen, quickly putting stuff up and returning to my waffles. I finished them and made sausage. I put everything on the table and walked in the living room where Karen was. "That was fast."

"I didn't make much." I sat on the couch and started taking decorations from the bags and grabbed the tape.

"Oh okay. Have you talked to Liam?" I nodded and tied a balloon.

"We talked for a little bit this morning then he had to go to an interview." She nodded and helped me blow balloons. The doorbell rang again and I excused myself and opened it. Kyrah and Keisha came in dragging bags in. "Hey. Uhm, where's J?"

"He's coming." I nodded and helped them carry bags to the couch. "Hi Karen."

"Hello Keisha." I walked to the door and walked outside to help my brother.

"Hey." I hugged him and grabbed a few bags. "Have you proposed yet?"

"Hey and no I haven't. Stop doing that." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes, walking back in with him following. The twins were sitting beside Karen and looked up at me and Justin.

"Uncle Justin!!" They ran up to him and he hugged them.

"Hey! Happy birthday!"

~An Hour Later~

The twins were outside playing and I plopped on the couch and dragged my hands down my face. "You okay?" I looked up at Karen and nodded and got up.

"I don't believe you but we can talk about this after you get ready! Go go go." I chuckled and ran to mine and Liam's room. I picked out a skater dress and my black Vans. I went to the bathroom and got in the shower. The hot water was relaxing. I shaved and washed my body. I soon washed all the red dye out of my hair. I finished showering and turned off the water. I wrapped a towel around my body and ran to the room.

I dried off and got dressed. I dried and straightened my hair styling it in a bun with two braids in the back. I did light makeup and very little jewelry. I slipped on my shoes, grabbed my phone and walked back. The doorbell rang and I opened it revealing the girls and Cameron. "Hi." They walked in and we went to the backyard. I walked in the kitchen and started pouring glasses of lemonade.

Hours later, the twins were unwrapping gifts. I excused myself and went to go get the cake out of the kitchen. I lit the candles and carried the cake to the backyard. I placed it on the table with a smile and watched them open their gifts.

I felt a pair of hands on my hips and turned to see Liam. "Hey babe. I thought you couldn't come today?" I hugged him and he kissed me quickly.

"Simon convinced management to let me come back for today and I have to go meet them at the next stop." I nodded and turned to the twins. Soon they finished opening their presents and looked at me and Liam.

"DADDY!" He chuckled and walked over to them. "You're back." They hugged him and I smiled.

"I couldn't miss today. Happy birthday guys." He kissed their heads and they giggled. "Come on." They walked over to me and sat in front of the cake. The twins blew out the candles and smiled at each other. I cut the cake giving it to everyone and got some for myself I sat in Liam's lap and ate my cake. "None for me?" I giggled and fed him the rest of it.

"Paige?" I looked at Karen and walked over to her. "Back to our conversation from earlier." I followed her back in the house to the dining room. We sat down and I sighed. "What's wrong sweetheart? I know I'm not your real mother but my instincts can tell there's something bothering you."

I bit my lip and looked at my hands folded on the table. "It's the tour. They'll be going across the world soon and it's hard enough now. Being in different time zones is going to make it harder." I felt tears welling up in my eyes and played with my fingers.

"It will only be hard if you don't talk to him about it. I can tell it kills you when the twins ask when he's coming back. Your whole mood changed instantly when you saw him. Just talk to him." I nodded and she went back to the party.

"Paige?" I looked up at Liam. "My mom told me to come talk to you. What's wrong?"

Tears spilled over and ran down my cheeks. He hugged me and I cried. "The tour. You're going all the way across the world soon. We'll be in different time zones."

"Paige look at me." I looked up at him, "Just because we won't be in the same time zone nothing will change. I will still call and text. If we reach an obstacle we'll get through it together. I love you." He hugged me tightly and kissed my head. "Please stop crying baby girl."

I wiped my tears and looked down. He lifted my head, wiping the rest of my tears. "I love you too." He kissed me softly. I kissed back, slightly leaning into his embrace. He pulled away and I smiled. We went back outside and enjoyed the rest of the party.