7

~A Day Later~

Paige's POV

I wrote a note and left it on the pillow beside Liam. I tiptoed out of the room and ran downstairs. I grabbed Liam's keys and walked out. I jumped in Liam's car and pulled off. I turned on the radio and hummed softly to the song. I pulled in the mall parking lot and got out. Walking in quickly, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and pulled it out. I answered and held the phone up to my ear. "Where are you?"

"I needed to get something. I'll be back soon. Why?" I walked in the store Keisha always bought my Batman lingerie in and walked to the rack. I searched through them until I found my size.

"Do you know where the twins' bag is? Justin's coming to get them."

"Yeah it's in the closet in their room. I should be back before he gets there so I'll see you later. I love you." I grabbed it and started towards the cash register.

"I love you too." I heard the beep indicating he'd hung up and shoved my phone back in my pocket. I paid for the Batman set and walked out the store. I walked into a bridal store and walked to the counter.

"Hi came to pick up my dress. It's under Paige Payne." A smile formed on my face as I said my name. It still seemed surreal that I married Liam. The lady nodded and directed me to the fitting room. She handed me a robe and walked out. I took my clothes off and put the robe on. I sat down and scrolled through my twitter feed, following a few fans.

The lady came back with my dress and I took off the robe stepping into it. I held it up while she zipped it and turned to the mirror. The long chiffon sky blue gown was beautiful. They added crystals to the bodice of the dress and made it slightly more fitted. The sweetheart neckline and crystals added a little sexiness to the elegant gown. The lady unzipped it and took it to put in a dress bag. I put my clothes back on and walked back to the main part of the store. I paid for my dress and left. I walked back to the car and put my dress in the back seat.

I drove back home quickly and got out. I grabbed my bag and ran inside and up to Keisha's room. She broke her little make out session with Louis and put my dress in her closet. I ran back to my room and smiled at Liam helping the twins get dressed. "Mommy!" I chuckled at Logan who ran up to me half dressed in just a pair of jeans.

"Hey!" I got down to his eye level ruffled his little curls. "Let's finish getting you dressed." He nodded and ran back to Liam. I walked to the bed and pecked Liam's lips. "Assuming you didn't read my note." I picked it up off the pillow and sat beside him. He nodded and put Peyton's Timberland boots on her feet. I put a white t-shirt and a blue button up on Logan.

"I saw your note but it wasn't specific. Where did you really go?" He handed me Logan's white Converse sneakers and put Peyton in his knee as she played with the drawstrings on his sweatpants.

"Mall. I needed to get some stuff." I put Logan on the bed and he pulled my phone from my back pocket.

"Oh okay. Well how about tonight we go out. I want to take you out on a fancy date." I smiled and nodded. "Great." He smiled and looked at Peyton. I laughed at her wild hair and picked her up from Liam's lap.

"I love you but you have terrible experiences with hair. I sat down with her in my lap and grabbed my comb, my brush and the hair gel. I combed the tangles out of her curly hair and put a little gel in it, brushing it back and putting it in a little ponytail. "There you go baby girl." She looked up at me with a smile and jumped off my lap.

Mickey ran in and Peyton ran over to him. He laid in front of her and she pet him softly. "I forgot to fill his bowl. I'll be right back." Liam walked out and Mickey followed him. I got the twins and walked downstairs.