29

Paige's POV

I woke up but Liam wasn't beside me. I sat up and looked around the now messy room. "Good morning princess." Liam walked in, dressed in black skinny jeans, a black t-shirt, and a snapback.

"Good morning. What happened in here?" He looked at the room and I got up.

"Oh I was looking for something. I was about to clean it up when I came back in." I nodded and walked to the bathroom. I showered and washed my hair. I stepped out, wrapping a towel around my body. I ran back to the room. Liam had picked everything up and was sitting on the bed.

"That was fast." I got dressed and sat in front of the mirror. I straightened and curled my already curly hair into loose beach curls. I grabbed my eyeliner and lipstick, glancing at Liam. I did a simple line and put on my lipstick and looked at Liam. "Seriously? Any other time you take my makeup."

"What? It's just eyeliner and lipstick right?" I nodded and he shrugged. "You're not painting your whole face so it's okay this time." I rolled my eyes and got up.

"Whatever." I grabbed my phone and he pulled me in his lap. "Don't we need to be leaving?" He nodded and I got up only to be pulled back down.

"You look beautiful." He pecked my cheek. "Let's go." I smiled and got up. He grabbed our suitcases and we walked downstairs. We walked to the car with the twins. Liam drove to the airport, one hand on the wheel and the other holding mine. He pulled into the parking lot and parked. We got out and Liam grabbed our stuff. I latched onto his arm and he smiled.

We walked in the airport and sat down. "Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise. An anniversary gift from me and the twins." I smiled and looked at them, smiling at me. The intercom went off and he got up. "That's us."

"How can you understand that? It sounds like gibberish to me." He chuckled, kissing my temple. Logan grabbed my hand and I smiled. He handed me my ticket and we walked. We walked in the tunnel and I followed him to first class. I sat down with the twins while Liam was talking to a flight attendant. He sat down beside me and I smiled. I buckled up and laid on his shoulder.

Once we took off, I got up to go to the bathroom. When I came out a flight attendant was standing there. "Excuse me how did you get in here?"

"I'm sorry?" I looked at her confused and she smiled.

"Did you sneak in here?" I narrowed my eyes and shook my head. "I'm sorry ma'am but we're going to have to escort you out."

"Why?" I crossed my arms over my chest. "I haven't done anything. My husband and kids are waiting for me to come back."

"Is there a problem here?" Liam stood behind the woman and I smirked.

"This woman is trying to escort me out of first class for no reason." His eyebrow rose and I nodded.

"Well if you don't mind, my wife and I need to get back to our children." He grabbed my hand and led me back to the seat leaving the her speechless. "What was that about?" I shrugged, rolling my eyes. We sat down and I looked at the twins watching a movie on the laptop. I put my earbuds in, laying my head on Liam's shoulder and falling asleep.

Liam's POV

The plane landed and Paige woke up. "Are we here?" I nodded and she yawned. She looked at the twins and smiled. "Babe look." I peeked around her and looked at them. Peyton was asleep on Logan and his arms were wrapped around his sister protectively.

"That's so cute." She nodded and snapped a picture. I smiled and got up. She woke up the twins and put up the laptop. We walked out of the tunnel and there was a rental car outside. A guard was driving it. I put the suitcases in the car and got in beside Paige.

"You could've told me we were going to Hawaii." She smiled and clung to my arm. "Who's idea was this?"

"Believe it or not, the twins came up with this one. All I did was book it." She smiled at the kids asleep on her lap.

"They're amazing." I nodded and pulled Logan in my lap. He shifted, falling asleep on my shoulder. The car stopped and I looked at the beach house. "This is beautiful." Logan woke up and I got out. I grabbed the suitcases and followed them inside. I put the suitcases in the room and Paige sat on the bed. "Come here." I walked over to her and she got up, grabbing my shirt. I looked down at her hands and cocked an eyebrow.

She stood on her toes, pressing a soft kiss to my lips. My arms wrapped around her waist and she pulled away. My eyes trailed down to her chest. "Stop." My hands slid down to her bum and she grabbed my wrist. "Liam." I pecked her cheek and then her neck. I started squeezing her bum and kissed her neck.

She moaned softly and I smirked. I stopped and she stared at me. "What?"

"You teased me. I'm the only tease in this relationship." I chuckled and sat on the bed. She straddled me, leaning closer. "Payback is a bitch." She kissed my cheek and got up, walking out. I got up and followed her.

"Can we go play?" I nodded and they ran to the room to change. They came back and ran outside.

"I think I might work on a tan." She walked back to the room and I followed her. She grabbed a swimsuit and some other stuff and walked out. I changed into a pair of shorts and put on some sunglasses, walking out. Paige walked out of the bathroom and my jaw dropped.

"Damn."