27

Paige's POV

I smiled at Justin and Kyrah as they slipped the rings on each others' fingers. "You may now kiss the bride." They kissed and I looked at Liam. Justin and Kyrah walked down the aisle, smiling. I linked arms with Liam and followed the newlyweds down the aisle. We walked into the reception area and I gasped.

"And I always thought Justin couldn't decorate."

"I heard that." He looked at me and I smiled. "You thought wrong." He walked to me and hugged me.

"You're crushing my bow!" He chuckled, letting me go. I looked at my dress and fixed the big bow.

"Don't worry mate, I learned the hard way. You got it easy." Liam wrapped an arm around me and I rolled my eyes. "I got punched for picking her up once."

"I WAS WEARING A SKIRT!" I looked up at him, "Would you rather it be you being the only one to see my lingerie or everyone see it?" He nodded, "That's what I thought."

"She has a point." I smiled proudly and gave Kyrah a high five. Justin wrapped an arm around her and walked away. I felt someone grab my hand and looked down at Logan. He smiled and pulled me to the dance floor.

He grabbed my other hand and we danced. He laughed and I smiled. I led him over to Liam and Peyton and sat beside Liam. "Where'd Keisha and Louis go?" He pointed over his shoulder and I looked, my eyes widening. "Is he trying to actually swallow her?" Liam laughed and I covered my eyes. "And she called us freaks." I got up and walked over to the two. "You do realize it's physically impossible to swallow a person whole."

She pulled away from him and glared at me. "Why? Why do you enjoy being a cockblock?" I smiled and sat beside her.

"I don't know. Have you seen Alex?"

"I think she's over by the drink table with Harry." I nodded and she went back to sucking face with Louis. I walked to the drink table and saw the couple doing the same thing as Louis and Keisha.

"Wrap it up Harold." They jumped apart and I grabbed a margarita. "Oh relax I'm getting a drink."

"Where's Liam?" I pointed at the table, sipping the fruity drink. "Why don't you go bother him?"

"I can do that at home. But if you'd rather suck face then bye!" I smiled and walked back to the table. I sat down and sat my margarita on the table. Logan reached to grab it and I moved it. "No no no. You can't have that."

"Alcohol?" Liam raised an eyebrow and I nodded. I picked it up, "Where'd you run off to?"

"To be a cockblock. First I went to annoy Keisha then to annoy Alex. Her and Harry are snogging by the drink table." He chuckled and shook his head. "What?"

"You love getting on their nerves don't you?" I nodded, smiling. "And I always have to intervene." I shrugged and finished my margarita.

"Mommy I want something to drink." I got up and walked back to the table to see Harry and Alexandria still snogging. I shook my head and fixed the twins some punch. I walked back to the table and handed them the cups.

"They're still at it." Liam chuckled and I watched Justin and Kyrah dancing. I smiled and he looked at me. He whispered something to Kyrah and she nodded, smiling. He walked over to me and smiled.

"Mind if I steal her for a minute?" Liam shook his head and I stood up. We walked to the dance floor, beside Kyrah and her brother. "You're almost my height." He chuckled and I looked at my shoes.

"Heels can do that." I smiled and looked at him. "So can I expect another niece or nephew soon?"

"Actually yes. She's pregnant." My smile widened and I hugged him.

"Oh my gosh! Congratulations!" He chuckled and hugged me. We danced for a little bit and then he stepped back to Kyrah. I felt a hand on my arm and Liam kissed my cheek. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Did he tell you?" I nodded, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Wait you already knew?" He nodded. "Poo." I pouted and he chuckled.

"I actually came over here to get you. The twins are tired." I nodded. We walked back to the table and got the kids. We got in the car and went home. I looked at the kids sleeping and got out. I picked up Peyton and Liam got Logan. We walked in the house and I carried Peyton to her room, kissed her cheek and walked out. I bumped into Liam and almost fell.

"Sorry." We walked to our room and I took off my shoes. He changed and sat on the bed. "Can you unzip this please?" I walked over to him and he unzipped my dress. I held it up and walked to the dresser. I grabbed a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I changed and jumped on the bed. "I think we were the only couple that didn't make any lip contact at the wedding reception."

"But Ju-"

"I saw them kissing near the dj booth."

"Were you seriously scoping out couples that were kissing?" I laughed, shaking my head.

"No I glanced and happened to notice them, you pointed out Louis and Keisha, and I was going to get a drink and ask Alex a question when I saw them." I poked my tongue out at him and he chuckled.

"Well we are the only couple that didn't kiss at the reception." I nodded and he laid back on the bed. "Actually, I haven't kissed you since this morning."

"We should change that." I smiled and leaned down, kissing him. He immediately slipped his tongue in my mouth and I climbed on him. His hands rested on my hips. I pulled away and he smiled. "I'm not tired but I'm bored." I got up and sat on the floor. I laid back and pushed myself up to make a bridge.

"What are you doing?" I sat down and looked at him.

"A bridge. A lot of dancers and gymnasts do it to stretch and keep their flexibility." He nodded and I stood up, sliding into a split.

"This stuff looks painful." I giggled and shook my head. I got up and turned on some music. I randomly danced around the room, making up the moves as I go. Liam watched my every move in awe. I stopped and he applauded me, me giggling. "That was amazing."

"Thanks. I had always said if I were to go to Uni, I'd go to a school of arts." I sat on the bed beside him.

"Why didn't you?"

I shrugged, "No tuition money. Justin had enough saved up to go but I never had enough." He wrapped his arms around me.

"Ever thought about going now?" I shook my head. "Why not? I can pay your tuition."

"Yeah but the kids-"

"I can watch them."

"But you travel a lot and I would probably have to stay on campus unless we got a flat near the school until I got out."

"We could do that babe." I looked down at my hands. "Princess," He pulled my chin up so I'd look at him. "You deserve to at least try." I chewed on the inside of my cheeks and shrugged.

"I don't know. I'll think about it." He smiled and pecked my lips. "Let's go to bed." We laid down and he pulled me closer. "I love you."

"I love you too princess." He kissed my head and I fell asleep.