17

Paige's POV

I woke up, squinting at the sunlight. "Good morning beautiful." I looked up at Liam and smiled.

"Hi." I stretched and got up.

"Hungry?" I nodded and followed him to the lobby where they were serving breakfast. I grabbed a bagel and a glass of orange juice. "That's all you're getting?" I looked at my bagel and shook my head. I grabbed a few pieces of bacon and two pancakes.

"So how you been?" I sat across from him and he shrugged.

"Honestly, I've been shit ever since our conversation a few weeks ago." I bit my lip and looked down at my plate. "I actually walked offstage last night." I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Why the hell would you do that?" He ran a hand through his hair and sighed. "Was it because of me?" He shook his head. "Tell me. I won't upset. Did you walk offstage because of me?" He looked down and nodded. "I am so so sorry."

"It's fine."

"No it isn't. I made you walk away from what you love doing. Now I feel like shit. I'm not hungry anymore." I got up and walked to the elevator. I pushed the button and felt a hand grab mine.

"I understand if you aren't hungry anymore but we can take it to the twins. Just please come back so I can explain." I looked at our hands and smiled. I nodded and we walked back to the table. I sat down and pushed my plate away from me. "I walked off because I couldn't focus. I needed to think and I couldn't focus on singing with what you said constantly on my mind."

"But-"

"Let me finish. I needed to get away from it to figure out how to get what I love most back. I love you. I always have and I always will." He grabbed my hand across the table and I teared up. "I understand we still have that break but that's my fault and I want to fix it."

I wiped a tear from my cheek and looked grabbed the barely touched plate. "Back to the room." We went back and the twins ran up to us once we opened the door. I smiled and gave them the food.

"Lovebirds get dressed we won't be back here until tonight." Harry walked out of the bathroom and into his room. I walked to Liam's room and opened my bag. I pulled out a black bodycon mini skirt and a strapless white peplum top. The twins ran in and jumped on the bed.

I walked in the bathroom and showered. I washed my hair and stepped out. I dried off and got dressed. I dried my hair and straightened it. I did my makeup and walked out. Liam was dressed and trying to fix Peyton's hair. I smiled as he pulled it in a ponytail and she kissed his cheek.

I sat beside him and put on my shoes. "I thought you took those off?" He was looking at my finger and I sat up, straightening my tiara.

"I couldn't keep them off for long. It's unfair to you if I didn't wear them. It's the other two I don't have on. They're in my bag." I grabbed my purse and dropped my phone in it.

"Let's go!" I chuckled at Harry's impatient tone and got up. I grabbed Liam's hand and we walked out. "Finally."

~Hours Later~

The 5SOS boys ran offstage sweaty and hype. "That was great guys." They smiled and ran to their dressing room.

The guys walked out and Liam smiled at me and the twins. "Good luck daddy!" They ran out on stage and started off with Kiss You. I sat on a chair and watched the twins dancing around with Amira and Cameron.

I watched the show and noticed Liam wasn't out there. I got worried and stood up. "Alright so this next song is dedicated to a close friend of ours. We actually would like someone to bring her out here." Harry looked at the other side of the stage and nodded. A guard walked over to me with a stool and my eyes widened.