25

Paige's POV

I was cuddled up to Liam on the couch, enjoying his warmth when he got up. He grabbed the blanket the twins were using earlier and sat back down, draping it over us. "Did you ever find a dress for the wedding?"

"Yeah. The problem was we couldn't find the color." He nodded, pulling me closer. "A few more weeks and we've officially married for a whole year." I smiled at him and he nodded, kissing my forehead.

"A rough year." I nodded and looked at my lap. "But we got through it." He grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers. "I love you princess."

"I love you too." I smiled up at him and he kissed me. I kissed him back. His hand cupped my cheek and mine rested on his arm. He pulled away and smiled. "Happy New Year Li."

"Happy New Year babe." He pecked my lips and I smiled. "Let's go to bed."

"But I'm not tired." I got up and walked over to the stereo. I plugged my phone in the auxiliary and pressed shuffle. "Dance with me?" I swayed my hips to the song and he chuckled.

"No I think I'll watch." He smiled and stretched out on the couch. I smirked and walked over to my phone. I played Drop It Low by Esther Dean and pushed the coffee table out of the way. I turned so my back was facing him and got in a squat position.

"Enjoy the show babe." I started twerking and giggled, imagining his face.

Liam's POV

My jaw dropped and I stared at her bum. She started rolling her hips and I bit my lip, eyeing her body. The fact she was wearing shorts that fit her tightly was not helping me. She started twerking again and I felt myself getting hard. "Shit." She never stopped dancing and rolled her hips again. She turned to the side, still dancing and smirked at me. "Babe stop. You're giving me a boner." She shook her head and laughed. I groaned and got up, grabbing her hips.

She stopped that dance and a Beyoncé song came on. She started grinding her bum against my crotch and I groaned. "What's wrong?" She smirked at me. "Are you okay?"

"Stop doing this to me." She stopped and turned to face me. "Thank you."

"Well having a dick poking your ass isn't very comfortable." She giggled and sat on the couch, grabbing her pillow. "Aren't you going to go take care of that?" I shook my head. "Fine." She got up and pushed me onto the couch. She pulled my sweatpants and boxers down enough to free the erection.

She kissed the tip, winking at me and took my length in her mouth. She bobbed her head and hollowed her cheeks. My hand pulled on her hair gently and she swirled her tongue around the tip. A low groan slipped past my slightly parted lips and she bobbed her head faster.

She attempted to deep throat me, gagging a little. "Fuck." A throaty moan dragged from my lips and I came in her mouth, her swallowing. "It's like it gets better everytime." She winked and got up. I fixed my sweatpants and pulled her in my lap. "If you're done teasing me, what do you want to do now?"

"I want ice cream." She got up and walked in the kitchen. "I was expecting you to follow me. I can't reach the stuff, I'm short!" I chuckled and got up walking in the kitchen. She had her arms crossed and a pout on her face. "I can't reach the bowls."

"Isn't that why I'm here?" I pecked her pouty lips and grabbed two bowls from the cabinet. She smiled and grabbed an ice cream scoop. I grabbed different sweets from the pantry and put them on the counter.

"Yay!" She started dropping Oreos into a bag and crushed them, sprinkling the crumbs in the bowls. "Gummies!" She dropped handfuls of gummies in the bowls and grabbed the jar of Nutella. I handed her a spoon and she put a blob in each bowl. She grabbed the chocolate and strawberry syrup and poured them in the bowls. I handed her the caramel and she poured it in the bowls. I grabbed the cherries and strawberries.

Paige's POV

I put whipped cream in each bowl and added cherries and strawberries. "And done!" I smiled at him and grabbed a spoon.

"Looks yummy." I nodded and grabbed my bowl. I walked back to the living room, grabbed my phone, and sat on the couch. Liam plopped down beside me and I smiled. "I love your sundaes. They're yummy."

"Thank you." I looked at my phone and felt Liam staring at me. "What?" I looked at him with a smile.

"What is it about your phone that makes you smile when you look at it?" I handed it to him and he unlocked it. "Is that us?" I nodded.

"Kyrah took that picture. I like it." I smiled and he gave me my phone back. "Plus I was looking at a post a fan tagged me in on Instagram." I finished my sundae and got up to take our bowls in the kitchen. I came back and Liam was stretched out on the couch. I laid down with him and he wrapped his arms around me.

I hummed Sledgehammer softly. "Sing." I shook my head, burying my face in his chest. "Please? Your voice is beautiful." I blushed and inhaled deeply.

I closed my eyes and sung the song. He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer. I looked up at him and he smiled. I finished the song and smiled at him. "That's how I feel around you." I blushed and laid my head on his chest, looking at our entangled legs. "I love you Liam."

"I love you too Paige." He kissed my head and I yawned. "Go to sleep princess." I smiled and we fell asleep on the couch.